The Student Room Group

Say something nice about the user above!

I think this thread can bring some positivity to TSR, which we all need sometimes! :biggrin: Feel free to join in.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Seems like you can have a laugh.
Original post by SyedHB
Seems like you can have a laugh.

I like your avatar :smile:
I've seen quite a few of your posts. I can't remember any specific examples but you seem fairly nice.
Reply 4
Original post by JMR2017
I like your avatar :smile:

Well, you started this thread which shows that you are a nice person looking to spread a lil positivity :biggrin:
u r gr8t
Original post by Avaia
Well, you started this thread which shows that you are a nice person looking to spread a lil positivity :biggrin:

You commented on the thread which shows you also care about spreading positivity:smile:
Original post by JMR2017
You commented on the thread which shows you also care about spreading positivity:smile:

You've replied to a lot of the people on this thread, seems like you're very keen on spreading positivity 😊
A very noble goal from the op. I'm gonna keep posting til someone recognises my user name and says something nice.
Original post by black1blade
A very noble goal from the op. I'm gonna keep posting til someone recognises my user name and says something nice.

I think you are going to become very famous on TSR!

Do you post on an anime website u watch anime right?
Original post by Ex-pert
Do you post on an anime website u watch anime right?

Yeah I have like 8000 posts on mal (jesus that's depressing XD).
Yeah I have like 8000 posts on mal (jesus that's depressing XD).

That shows commitment 😀
@JMR2017 this is a wonderful thread.:smile:

Good job and idea buddy.:adore:

Spoiler

Original post by 04MR17
@JMR2017 this is a wonderful thread.:smile:

Good job and idea buddy.:adore:

Spoiler

Thanks, I think you are also a very positive and appreciative person!
I think you're all very gorgeous people
Original post by Emerald777O
I think you're all very gorgeous people

You must have a very refined taste if you like strawberries!
you have a lot of badges! that must mean you comment quite a lot.. you are probably a really helpful person who cares about others which is great because good things happen to those who have good actions :smile:
Original post by JMR2019.
You must have a very refined taste if you like strawberries!
Original post by angrybear247
you have a lot of badges! that must mean you comment quite a lot.. you are probably a really helpful person who cares about others which is great because good things happen to those who have good actions :smile:

You replied to a message over a year old and said something nice which probably means that you are a person who likes to stay positive no matter what the situation is.
Original post by I'm God
You replied to a message over a year old and said something nice which probably means that you are a person who likes to stay positive no matter what the situation is.

you have a good grasp of apostrophe's

Quick Reply

Latest