Does anyone know about what app, what does this mean.. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Basically I'm in a group chat on what app and have sent a message to the group, I can see this message in the group chat myself but it only has 1 grey tick next to it. Does this mean that the others in the group can't see the message yet?
Max1989
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think it means it hasn't been received by all members yet, it has been sent.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Max1989)
I think it means it hasn't been received by all members yet, it has been sent.
Yes but can the message be seen in the group chat, by members that go into the group chat?
Max1989
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not necessarily, as they may have a weak Internet connection, and if you are added to a group chat you will not see any messages beforehand. If all members could see teh message it'd be two grey ticks, if they all see it it's two blue ticks. (1 blue tick means at least someone has seen it other than you). I think if you hold down on the message you sent you can see who saw it and when /when it was delivered.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Max1989)
Not necessarily, as they may have a weak Internet connection, and if you are added to a group chat you will not see any messages beforehand. If all members could see teh message it'd be two grey ticks, if they all see it it's two blue ticks. (1 blue tick means at least someone has seen it other than you). I think if you hold down on the message you sent you can see who saw it and when /when it was delivered.
Thanks, I didn't know you could hold down/find info on the message
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (283)
15.24%
The paper was reasonable (1033)
55.63%
Not feeling great about that exam... (402)
21.65%
It was TERRIBLE (139)
7.49%

Watched Threads