Suburbs

Nah I go colly in suburb areas. No diversity whats so ever. Its so dead
Original post by *Alisha*
Nah I go colly in suburb areas. No diversity whats so ever. Its so dead

What's "colly" sweetie?
I would say central and west
Original post by Obolinda
Has a south postcode tho

Those postcodes were made before London was expanded tho so the scale has changed since the-that's like saying Kingston isn't South West bc the postcode is KT not SW.

Westminster was South in the past but it'd definitely not anymore, looking at a map could tell you that
Original post by harrysbar
What's "colly" sweetie?

College
Nahh so youre from one of those ends Yh 😂
Original post by harrysbar
What's "colly" sweetie?

There's no need to be patronising.
Original post by Paracosm
There's no need to be patronising.

😂😂
😂😂

Also, East London is clearly the best - nothing south of the river :no:
😂😂

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
East for me, don't care if the posh lot disagree 😂

Yeah east
What’s the best thing out of London?

The M1
The top of Southwark and Blackfriars.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by sobremesa
west london no question.

blurghhhhh
no no no
Hampstead, Kew, Richmond and the section down the river from Hampton to Twickenham to Fulham is lovely.

Canary Wharf is a nice area to work. Security round there keeps the riff raff away for the most part.
Original post by Moments
Hampstead, Kew, Richmond and the section down the river from Hampton to Twickenham to Fulham is lovely.

Canary Wharf is a nice area to work. Security round there keeps the riff raff away for the most part.

riff raff yh? Look at you
That one block which has the Science Museum, Natural History Museum, and Victoria & Albert Museum on it.
south (west) is my ends but nah i agree, really not much to do but croydon and kingston are good when i cba to go central
Original post by stqrlord
Mate so do I (kinda, south west specifically) its just the most dead. Its not that there's anything wrong with it, there's just nothing right either.

north is good for camden market and that stuff although last time i went to camden was only brief to get on the tube and ngl it could do with a little work done but i didnt see all of camden so thats fair, tbf i dont hang round east too much. west it where i tend to go to more often mainly hammersmith, harrow and ealing it depends on why im in london if its friends i go west (thats where they live) if its just to go out and about, its north, if im staying round home its south but to be honest i spend most of my time in central london thats where the shops and food is
Original post by realistorange
the best part of londanistan is Baghdad

im guessing londanistan is a play on pakistan in which case you should go back to geography class x

Quick Reply