The Student Room Group

acceptance, peace and happiness

Scroll to see replies

YOU.ARE.A.CHAMPION.

A KING/QUEEN

<3 LOVE you
i am currently trying not to cry.. i did reasonably well in my mocks but i am so scared i won't do as well in my real gcses theres so much work to do and such little time.. i think i am going to fail english language but i really need it to do economics... any words of positivity would be greatly appreciated
Original post by Anonymous
i am currently trying not to cry.. i did reasonably well in my mocks but i am so scared i won't do as well in my real gcses theres so much work to do and such little time.. i think i am going to fail english language but i really need it to do economics... any words of positivity would be greatly appreciated

stop listening to the voice in your head that is telling you that you will fail. you have time, you have a month left and 24 hours in a day. stop with the "i won't" "i can't" "it's not possible" cause you got the power, you have the time. you're going to do even BETTER than your mocks, prove to no one but yourself that you can get amazing grades. stop worrying, take a deep breath and fill your mind with positive thoughts. work hard and stop doubting yourself. you can achieve anything you want if you believe in yourself. I believe in you. We believe in you. you will do amazing and everything you did will be worth it. clear your mind, eat a chicken nugget and trust in yourself. SENDING POSITIVE VIBES YOUR WAY.
aaawwww!!!!!!!!! this was so incredibly motivational and it was definitely needed!!!! thank you so much it means a lot to me this really helped i am now going to jump into a whole heap of maths revision! I hope you've had a great day so far
:h:
Original post by CHANEL&DIAMONDS
stop listening to the voice in your head that is telling you that you will fail. you have time, you have a month left and 24 hours in a day. stop with the "i won't" "i can't" "it's not possible" cause you got the power, you have the time. you're going to do even BETTER than your mocks, prove to no one but yourself that you can get amazing grades. stop worrying, take a deep breath and fill your mind with positive thoughts. work hard and stop doubting yourself. you can achieve anything you want if you believe in yourself. I believe in you. We believe in you. you will do amazing and everything you did will be worth it. clear your mind, eat a chicken nugget and trust in yourself. SENDING POSITIVE VIBES YOUR WAY.
Original post by Anonymous
aaawwww!!!!!!!!! this was so incredibly motivational and it was definitely needed!!!! thank you so much it means a lot to me this really helped i am now going to jump into a whole heap of maths revision! I hope you've had a great day so far
:h:

aww you’re so welcome. ask TSR for help with your gcses. sorry i can’t help with that but hope you’ve also had an amazing day and continue to have one darling :h:

I BELIEVE IN YOU
THANK U NEXT TO BAD GRADES
THANK U NEXT TO BAD FRIENDS
THANK U NEXT TO EXs
THANK U NEXT TO HATE
THANK U NEXT TO ANYTHING BUT LOVE

THANK YOU TO LOVE ...

IM SO GRATEFUL xx
(edited 5 years ago)
It will all be okay

:smile:
sweet dreams. :h:
3D4A3127-4364-4FAD-B03B-8C11D346E9AE.jpeg
❤️
E3122991-2BC2-4FEC-86B6-2996C833F83A.jpeg
if only you knew how amazing you are
I’ve started anti depressants and going to start therapy soon. Things get better 💕 even if it does take long. you will not be ignored 💕🌹

Hope you get better!
Original post by ThunderBeard
Hope you get better!

thank you! i am better thank god
I love this thread, exactly what I need at this point of my life :heart:
Original post by Missradioactive
I love this thread, exactly what I need at this point of my life :heart:

❤️🤗🌹 sis i hope u don’t feel like i took ur amazing idea
❤️🤗🌹 sis i hope u don’t feel like i took ur amazing idea

lmao omg absolutely not ! You're free to make threads as you wish :smile:

Spoiler

lmao omg absolutely not ! You're free to make threads as you wish :smile:

Spoiler

yayayay great xx

share the link on here so people can see the original positivity thread!
yayayay great xx

share the link on here so people can see the original positivity thread!

Omg it's okay :lovehug:

You've inspired me to blog-thread on here anyway :heart:
Omg it's okay :lovehug:

You've inspired me to blog-thread on here anyway :heart:

i love you :lovehug:
Wow what cuties.

Quick Reply

Latest