The Student Room Group

st olaves sixth form congratulations evening

--
(edited 3 years ago)
Honestly same, idk if it’s mesnt to be like formal. Idk how to do smart casual😂😭
I went to the congratulations evening some years back now, its kinda a waste of time but literally wear anything thats not "inappropriate", Culottes, a skirt, a shirt, a plain sweater or turtleneck. Maybe not jeans but no one will really look or say anything if you do
Original post by Randomusername5
oh ok, do you remember what you did at the congratulations evening?

Yeh basically we were split into small groups and toured around by prefects and then we went to the great hall and they had like stands for different societies and **** and you walked around for about an hour. If youre with friends its not bad but if you dont then its kinda **** lol
Original post by Randomusername5
oh..but is it easy to make friends if you're talkative?

If youre talkative yeh, if not then no lmao
Reply 5
Hey i'm in yr 11, and I go saint olaves, if you've got any questions about our year send me your instagram so we can make a group chat :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Is there a go?
Original post by krudd
Hey i'm in yr 11, and I go saint olaves, if you've got any questions about our year send me your instagram so we can make a group chat :smile:
*gc
Original post by Charissemoyo
Is there a go?
Reply 8
yh, do you wanna be added?
*gc
Reply 9
Original post by fafawf
thanks for helping me get to grips with olaves bro. i think i can actually make friends there now, cant wait till induction day.
this guy is toooooo safe, if anyone needs advice or just wants to makes make early friends speak to him truss.

my guy, no worries with the advice bro, good luck with exams g
Original post by krudd
yh, do you wanna be added?

Yuh,
Insta: charisse.moyo
Reply 11
Yuh,
Insta: charisse.moyo

Cool,do you know anyone else who's going Olaves Sixth Form?
Yeah only one other person . A girl from my school called sinead
Original post by krudd
Cool,do you know anyone else who's going Olaves Sixth Form?
What’s ur insta

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending