The Student Room Group

I have no luck with jobs

So i have two more interviews but I was wondering is there another way to earn money
The only reason why I am asking is because i dont want to ask anyone for money anymore and i need to earn at least something while i look for a job or even have enough money to get to the interview
Reply 1
BUMP
there are a few ways online to earn a bit of cash in a pinch, but most are very time consuming and give minimal reward. Matched betting used to be an exception, but im not sure if that's still as good as it was years back.

Best thing to do would be to start a little business, earn yourself some money in a respectable way. Do some reasearch, work out what you can do to earn money that doesn't require a huge investment initially, and then go for it.
Reply 3
Thank you
Original post by fallen_acorns
there are a few ways online to earn a bit of cash in a pinch, but most are very time consuming and give minimal reward. Matched betting used to be an exception, but im not sure if that's still as good as it was years back.

Best thing to do would be to start a little business, earn yourself some money in a respectable way. Do some reasearch, work out what you can do to earn money that doesn't require a huge investment initially, and then go for it.
Do you have any skills that you could offer in a freelance way? Is your degree subject something where there might be a demand for tutors? Could you offer proofreading services?
Reply 6
Yeah I create posters and stuff but i dont know people who would want that thats the problem
and tbh not many people are interested in learning it they are more into video editing
Original post by SarcAndSpark
Do you have any skills that you could offer in a freelance way? Is your degree subject something where there might be a demand for tutors? Could you offer proofreading services?
Original post by Jasyy
Yeah I create posters and stuff but i dont know people who would want that thats the problem
and tbh not many people are interested in learning it they are more into video editing

If you make posters, have you considered selling your posters via Etsy or another site? On Etsy at least, you can also offer commissions, so you wouldn't have big start up costs or have to invest in a lot of stock that might not sell.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending