The Student Room Group

We're ex-Section Leaders. Ask Us Anything. No Holds Barred*

We're procrastinating from our research projects so thought we'd do this. @Slowbro93, @moonkatt and I used to be SL's on here a few years ago. We left at the same time along with another SL who was a good friend of ours (who may or may not be making an appearance too :ninja:).

I was SL of Study Help. Slowbro93 was SL of Community. I can't remember what moonkatt was SL of...life and style maybe? :colondollar:

Ask us anything you like.

(It seems like despite leaving >2 years ago, my permissions are still messed up and I still have some powers on here. So I've used some powers on this thread to do something to it until someone spots it and changes it/cards me)

*That was click bait. We can't answer everything but you can try asking anyway if you like.
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1
We're procrastinating from our research projects so thought we'd do this. @Slowbro93 and I used to be SL's on here a few years ago. We left at the same time along with another SL who was a good friend of ours (who may or may not be making an appearance too :ninja:).

I was SL of Study Help. Slowbro93 was SL of Community.

Ask us anything you like.

(It seems like despite leaving >2 years ago, my permissions are still messed up and I still have some powers on here. So I've used some powers on this thread to do something to it until someone spots it and changes it/cards me)

*That was click bait. We can't answer everything but you can try asking anyway if you like.

:colone:
how did u become 1?
(edited 5 years ago)
Seems like an obvious one - why did you leave? (if you want to/can answer that)

If not, favourite sandwich?
I’m in for this, but will have to catch it tomorrow or something as I’m out
Reply 5
Who loves me more?
TSR used to be way better around 2014, right? when mods could actually mod and it was less PC. Although I know for a fact that it was better before 2014 but i only joined then :tongue:
Original post by Airmed
Who loves me more?

Me of course, end of
What vestigial powers do you have?

Besides making the thread name gold.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Slowbro93
Me of course, end of

:love:
Reply 10
Parsnips or potatoes?
Reply 11
Original post by 8472
Parsnips or potatoes?

y u like dis
Reply 12
Meaning of life = neurosurgery. Clearly you're failing at that if you're just a neurology registrar. (I'm joking, in case you end up my reg/consultant in a few years time :colondollar:)

You know how to rile my feathers with the Oxbridge Medicine question eh. :lol:

In terms of the girlfriend - definitely not. You're on TSR.
After going to the toilet, and the paper breaks whilst I'm cleaning my rear end and my hand goes into said rear end. What should I do?
Reply 14
Original post by 8472
Parsnips or potatoes?

Potatoes.
Original post by Notoriety
What vestigial powers do you have?

Besides making the thread name gold.

That was it, I'm afraid. Seems like you spotted it quicker than the current so-called 'team' on here.
Original post by Airmed
Who loves me more?

What's 'love' :colonhash:
Original post by idk01
can I have some rep plz

Nah
Reply 15
You guys clearly don't have you old powers then. Fakes!
Potatoes.

That was it, I'm afraid. Seems like you spotted it quicker than the current so-called 'team' on here.

What's 'love' :colonhash:

Nah
Reply 16
x

@Slowbro93 is my fave
Reply 17
Original post by _gcx
Seems like an obvious one - why did you leave? (if you want to/can answer that)

If not, favourite sandwich?

To be honest, I just got bored of it. I was bored for months so really should have left much earlier. Much preferred the old role we had on here as Mods as I found it more enjoyable. The final straw was when @Slowbro93, @Nirgilis and @Queen Cersei told me they were leaving. We were all SLs/CT together and all got on very well (and still meet up from time to time years on) so I no longer had any excuses to stay after that.

In terms of sandwich, definitely cheese and onion.
Original post by cupcakes87
TSR used to be way better around 2014, right? when mods could actually mod and it was less PC. Although I know for a fact that it was better before 2014 but i only joined then :tongue:

I think everyone who's on this site will say how it was so much better in x year...but I'm no exception to that. :tongue: I did prefer the site in the older days and also did prefer the older role where we could actually mod. I feel like some of the community aspect is slowly being lost on here, which is a shame but isn't really surprising either.

You must be mistaken, my friend. It is simply impossible that you retain such a mod power, given how flawlessly this site has been designed.
Given that I'm now a 'Volunteer Section Leader', am I an ex-Section Leader too? :holmes:
(edited 5 years ago)

Latest