The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Midlands Integrative Biosciences Training Partnership (MIBTP) Students 2019

Hi everyone,

Was just wondering if there are any current MIBTP PhD students who have any tips for the 1st "training" year of the programme?

Also, any MIBTP students starting in September (or current students) who want to look for a house or need a housemate just let me know.

George
Reply 1
Original post by GeoAldridge
Hi everyone,

Was just wondering if there are any current MIBTP PhD students who have any tips for the 1st "training" year of the programme?

Also, any MIBTP students starting in September (or current students) who want to look for a house or need a housemate just let me know.

George

Hello,

I am also on the programme (but at Birmingham), it would still be nice to talk to someone in the same boat though!

Jessica
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Hi, when did you find out that you got accepted if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by jscivs
Hello,

I am also on the programme (but at Birmingham), it would still be nice to talk to someone in the same boat though!

Jessica
Reply 3
Hi there,

I had my interview (over Skype) on the 27th Feb and found out on the 14th March that they were offering me the position (with the condition that I complete my Masters).

Mine was one of the iCASE projects though so the "normal" PhD projects might be slightly different

Hope that sort of helped?
Original post by poobrain01
Hi, when did you find out that you got accepted if you don't mind me asking?
Hi everyone,

George

Hi congratulations. Could you please say what the interview was like? Did you have a maths test? I’m still waiting for mine and I’m very nervous!
Hi there,

I had my interview (over Skype) on the 27th Feb and found out on the 14th March that they were offering me the position (with the condition that I complete my Masters).

Mine was one of the iCASE projects though so the "normal" PhD projects might be slightly different

Hope that sort of helped?

What was the interview like? Was it intense or more like a chat?
Reply 6
Hi, I would have more informations about the program. How is it? Do you like it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending