The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Where's Mad Vlad? I want Vlad. :colonhash:

Stuck with the beta ex-SLs. :rolleyes:
Reply 21
Original post by usycool1
I think everyone who's on this site will say how it was so much better in x year...but I'm no exception to that. :tongue: I did prefer the site in the older days and also did prefer the older role where we could actually mod. I feel like some of the community aspect is slowly being lost on here, which is a shame but isn't really surprising either.

Why isn't it surprising?
Reply 22
Original post by usycool1
We're procrastinating from our research projects so thought we'd do this. @Slowbro93, @moonkatt and I used to be SL's on here a few years ago. We left at the same time along with another SL who was a good friend of ours (who may or may not be making an appearance too :ninja:).

I was SL of Study Help. Slowbro93 was SL of Community. I can't remember what moonkatt was SL of...life and style maybe? :colondollar:

Ask us anything you like.

(It seems like despite leaving >2 years ago, my permissions are still messed up and I still have some powers on here. So I've used some powers on this thread to do something to it until someone spots it and changes it/cards me)

*That was click bait. We can't answer everything but you can try asking anyway if you like.

What's the best Study Help forum?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Notnek
Why isn't it surprising?

They're not from the community, so don't really have an understanding of how the site operates as well as the mods of old?
Original post by Notoriety
They're not from the community, so don't really have an understanding of how the site operates as well as the mods of old?

:K:?
Original post by Snufkin
Where's Mad Vlad? I want Vlad. :colonhash:

Stuck with the beta ex-SLs. :rolleyes:

He heard you were around and ... well ... that's all I need to say :rolleyes:
Original post by Snufkin
:K:?

What are you confused about, mate?
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Given that I'm now a 'Volunteer Section Leader', am I an ex-Section Leader too? :holmes:

We're all washed up :frown:
Original post by Slowbro93
He heard you were around and ... well ... that's all I need to say :rolleyes:

Nah fam, if he knew I was still here then I'm sure he'd rush to login!
Stop sending dodgy PMs and you'll have no cause to worry.
What are you confused about, mate?

All of it tbh. Who isn't in what community? Wut
Original post by Snufkin
All of it tbh. Who isn't in what community? Wut

If you go and read the convo, things might make more sense. If that fails you, then come back to me.
Reply 33
If you go and read the convo, things might make more sense. If that fails you, then come back to me.

I'm still confused...
Original post by Snufkin
Nah fam, if he knew I was still here then I'm sure he'd rush to login!

Meh, if it makes you sleep better at night then sure, believe the lie.
Circle or square avatars
Which is the best game in the Heroes of Might and Magic / Might & Magic: Heroes franchise?

Are we human, or are we dancer?

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Notnek
I'm still confused...

No worries.
Reply 38
No worries.

I'm worried.
In 20 words explain why SH is the best section :ninja:

Latest