The Student Room Group

Favourite TV Quotes?

I'm incredibly aroused by men with meat in their surname. (The Thick of It)
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
At ease, Ensign, before you sprain something.
~Captain Janeway
Original post by 8472
At ease, Ensign, before you sprain something.
~Captain Janeway

God bless the captain of the Starship Voyager :u:
Can you feel it Mr.Krabs?

Pretty sure you can work out where it's from.
Bazinga.
Original post by Themysticalegg

Haha, I think that's the only Thick of It quote you can post on TSR without getting banned.
“The thing about cheesy is that he had a really big head, snipers dream we used to call him” Bob Mortimer, Would I lie to you?

Jack Dee: I think Gabby knows Georgia (the manhole story)
David Mitchell: Are we saying manhole, manhole, manhole? (Looks at over teammate, who nods)
Jack Dee: Please, let’s call her Gabby

Clip for the second one: https://youtu.be/DU390JYhD5o
Original post by Notoriety
Haha, I think that's the only Thick of It quote you can post on TSR without getting banned.

That's exactly why I posted it! I was going to put one of Malcolm's foul mouthed rants then figured I was asking to get banned. :biggrin:

Original post by JoshDarnIt
Can you feel it Mr.Krabs?

Pretty sure you can work out where it's from.

I was watching Spongebob yesterday. :lol:
That's exactly why I posted it! I was going to put one of Malcolm's foul mouthed rants then figured I was asking to get banned. :biggrin:

I was watching Spongebob yesterday. :lol:

You're a top lad :lol:
Original post by Andrew97
“The thing about cheesy is that he had a really big head, snipers dream we used to call him” Bob Mortimer, Would I lie to you?

That was amazing. Up there with Mavis the owl and we do beg your pardon, we are in your garden.
You’re over me? When were you...under me?
- Ross to Rachel (Friends)

Lmao TV gold

Edit: It sounds stupid without context and also I have a weird sense of humour so this might not be as funny to other people 😂
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 11
God bless the captain of the Starship Voyager :u:

I must have watched every episode about 10 times :sogood:

How ****ing dare you? Have you any idea of the amount of pressure that has been exerted on my skull, huh? It feels like my brain has been ****ing emptied into little packets, into ****ing crisp packets. Cheese and onion ****ing crisp packets that contain my living, breathing ****ing brain.

- Malcom Tucker
Original post by Blue_Cow
How ****ing dare you? Have you any idea of the amount of pressure that has been exerted on my skull, huh? It feels like my brain has been ****ing emptied into little packets, into ****ing crisp packets. Cheese and onion ****ing crisp packets that contain my living, breathing ****ing brain.

- Malcom Tucker

That was glorious Peter Capaldi's voice is stuck in my head. The voice of a saint. :biggrin:

Original post by 8472
I must have watched every episode about 10 times :sogood:

Same, I like all the Star Trek's even the not very popular new Enterprise. :colondollar:
That was glorious Peter Capaldi's voice is stuck in my head. The voice of a saint. :biggrin:

Get out of the cupboard, Hugh.
Reply 15

- Malcom Tucker

Malcom:
No, I don't give a **** whose birthday it is. I'm gonna enjoy myself here, listening to this Murray/Mannion ding-dong on the radio. The fat-cat's story breaking, so the Opposition are gonna be sweating like Vegas Elvis on a squash court.

Sam:*[Sam comes in with a box]**Happy Birthday Malcolm.

Malcom:*Stop saying that, right? Just you go home. What is this? Is this my new anal beads? OK, this has been X-Rayed, yeah? I'm not gonna get a ****ing present bomb in the face.

[opens the box. inside is a cake with "Happy Birthday ****" written on it]*

Malcom. This could be from anyone.

[reads the card that says "Love. The Prime Minister"]*

Malcom:*It's from Prime Minister. This is ****ing Tom's idea of a joke. He wonders why we don't let him out in public.
Original post by Airmed
Malcom:
No, I don't give a **** whose birthday it is. I'm gonna enjoy myself here, listening to this Murray/Mannion ding-dong on the radio. The fat-cat's story breaking, so the Opposition are gonna be sweating like Vegas Elvis on a squash court.

Malcom:*Stop saying that, right? Just you go home. What is this? Is this my new anal beads? OK, this has been X-Rayed, yeah? I'm not gonna get a ****ing present bomb in the face.

Malcom:*It's from Prime Minister. This is ****ing Tom's idea of a joke. He wonders why we don't let him out in public.

:rofl:
Original post by Airmed
Malcom:

Literally just watched that episode with the cake. :u: I aspire to be like Malcolm when I'm older, he's my idol. :colondollar:
Reply 18
Literally just watched that episode with the cake. :u:

It's honest to God my favourite scene
Reply 19
:rofl:

Need a cake like that :rofl:

Literally just watched that episode with the cake. :u: I aspire to be like Malcolm when I'm older, he's my idol. :colondollar:

I wish I could be like Malcom at work :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest