Someone please hear me out n help Watch

Nx23
Badges: 10
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm an able student all my predicted grades are 8s and 9s but I've been feeling low and depressed for some time now and exams are approaching real fast and I don't feel like ill pass any of my exams at this rate. idk what to do and im so stressed for exams to I just don't know anymore. someone help me :/
Last edited by Nx23; 1 month ago
kannmnn
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m in a similar situation. Just imagine your goals and envisage yourself getting the grades you want. There’s literally only a few weeks left so if you put in the work just for a few weeks then it’ll pay off
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
in the same situation, predicted 9/8/7's and i barely got any revision done during easter, (finished business, chemistry,english,maths UNCONFIDENTLY) due to family issues... my friend did the same, except she was predicted all 6's, but still got 5 9's, i would suggest, just texting a person about how much youve done a day. You have 23 days, the fact that your predicted all 8's and 9's im pretty sure you can still get those grades. Im sorry if this reply sucks... if it helps, you cant just text me (if there is an option on this website lol)
Nx23
Thank you it actually means a lot x
(Original post by kannmnn)
I’m in a similar situation. Just imagine your goals and envisage yourself getting the grades you want. There’s literally only a few weeks left so if you put in the work just for a few weeks then it’ll pay off
Nx23
I hope I can get those grades I have one more week of holidays left im going to try and get revision done, and I don't really have any one I can text :/ could I message you if you don't mind
(Original post by Coolkitkat23)
in the same situation, predicted 9/8/7's and i barely got any revision done during easter, (finished business, chemistry,english,maths UNCONFIDENTLY) due to family issues... my friend did the same, except she was predicted all 6's, but still got 5 9's, i would suggest, just texting a person about how much youve done a day. You have 23 days, the fact that your predicted all 8's and 9's im pretty sure you can still get those grades. Im sorry if this reply sucks... if it helps, you cant just text me (if there is an option on this website lol)
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
If you are predicted all those grades... you have nothing to worry about... a little revision is great but.. (idk if your school does this but if not ask your teachers) before the exams my school did a 1 hour revision session of the information they thought was most necessary for your exams.. I was predicted 7s and 8s in everything... and I had been getting 5s and 6s in most subjects up till my exams... I swear I hadn't LEARNT half of the stuff in the hour revision session... but the thing is they weren't really teaching it to us as such it was just going into short term memory in which was easily accessible in my brain for the actual exam... I ended up getting 8 in Spanish, 7 in French, 7 in dance, 7 in history, 8 in English lit , 7 in English lang, 7s in double science, 6 in religion, 8 in maths... so honestly DONT WORRY... everyone gets so caught up in revision and the stress but the best technique is to chill, hang out with your friends for a bit... de-stress.. because you aren't going to be able to concentrate while feeling like this.... if you ever want to talk tho... you can talk to me... I'm doing my a levels now which is a whole load more stressful and yeah I feel isolated and stuff a lot of the time and have been through really rough patches but talking to someone always helps me through it... and usually it's to a complete stranger that I know I will never see again and therefore I dont have to worry about being judged... I'm not saying go around talking to strangers (not safe.. at all lmao) just talk to someone you wouldnt usually talk to... get some stuff off your chest... so like I said... if you want to talk... yannoe what imma put it.. here's my number... 07365230955 ... just say hi its nx23 and we can start from there (anyone else that tries to message me I will ignore) -- I'm also doing this anonymously just because I put my number .. but I'll tell you my name and stuff If you want to text me ... it's up to you 😊👌👍
(Original post by Nx23)
I'm an able student all my predicted grades are 8s and 9s but I've been feeling low and depressed for some time now and exams are approaching real fast and I don't feel like ill pass any of my exams at this rate. Ive told in school about how I feel and they ddint really help and ive also contacted childline but it doesn't help either. im surrounded by so many people, I have friends and family yet I feel so lonely and isolated. idk what to do and im so stressed for exams to I just don't know anymore. someone help me :/
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah thats no problem dude! idk how to on here tho, could you guide me on that?
(Original post by Nx23)
I hope I can get those grades I have one more week of holidays left im going to try and get revision done, and I don't really have any one I can text :/ could I message you if you don't mind
Camryn0903
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey... my name is cam... I have been through a similar situ too but I'm now studying a levels.. I got 8s and 9s in my gcses.. you just need to chill a bit... honestly... just calm yourself down... working yourself up is only going to make concentration and revision a whole load harder... so take your mind off of it for a bit... I know you only have a week left... but trust me just a couple of days of not worrying at all will put your mind at ease ready to learn again... PM me if you want to talk..

(I did originally post anonymously but it wouldnt go through for some reason..) 😊
Nx23
Tysm I appreciate it loads and yh im going to start revsing from tomorrow properly n I don't have sim atm so I cant text thru there but I can message u on here u can add me on socials if u want x
(Original post by Camryn0903)
Hey... I dont think you can message on here.. my name is cam... I have been through a similar situ too but I'm now studying a levels.. I got 8s and 9s in my gcses.. you just need to chill a bit... honestly... just calm yourself down... working yourself up is only going to make concentration and revision a whole load harder... so take your mind off of it for a bit... I know you only have a week left... but trust me just a couple of days of not worrying at all will put your mind at ease ready to learn again... if you want to talk.. here is my number... 07365230955

(I did originally post anonymously but it wouldnt go through for some reason..) 😊
Nx23
yh ill message u x
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Dont worry... message me on here.. it's just I dont come on here all that much... same with social media... coz my parents are strict so they dont even know.i have it (🙄) .. but I can talk to you if you comment on my first post on insta (I can dm coz it would be online insta) and I'll just delete each comment as we go?.. sorry it's so screwed up
... my insta (it's my music insta) is camcc_music ... umm... yeah... I might not be able to reply till tomorrow but I will at some point x
(Original post by Nx23)
Tysm I appreciate it loads and yh im going to start revsing from tomorrow properly n I don't have sim atm so I cant text thru there but I can message u on here u can add me on socials if u want x
Camryn0903
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sure... add my insta camcc_music ... I can only use online insta atm tho so you'll have to comment on my earliest post (coz I doubt anyone goes on it anymore) and I'll just delete the comments as we go... sorry it's a hassle... I probably wont be able to respond until tomorrow... but we can talk then... or on here but I dont come on here much x
Nx23
I followed u and btw ur voice is beautiful and I love ur coversss and ur really pretty <3
(Original post by Camryn0903)
Sure... add my insta camcc_music ... I can only use online insta atm tho so you'll have to comment on my earliest post (coz I doubt anyone goes on it anymore) and I'll just delete the comments as we go... sorry it's a hassle... I probably wont be able to respond until tomorrow... but we can talk then... or on here but I dont come on here much x
buterfly12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's absolutely normal to feel like this rn, exams tend to stress people out a lot. as long a you give it your best, you'll be okay, and your predicted grades 8 AND 9'S??? to be even predicted those is really good and it'll give you a track a to where your working. dw we'll do great
(Original post by Nx23)
I'm an able student all my predicted grades are 8s and 9s but I've been feeling low and depressed for some time now and exams are approaching real fast and I don't feel like ill pass any of my exams at this rate. Ive told in school about how I feel and they ddint really help and ive also contacted childline but it doesn't help either. im surrounded by so many people, I have friends and family yet I feel so lonely and isolated. idk what to do and im so stressed for exams to I just don't know anymore. someone help me :/
it's to
Nx23
thank you for the reassurance, it's helps me calm down and think properly after knowing that i'm not the only one in this situation x
(Original post by buterfly12)
It's absolutely normal to feel like this rn, exams tend to stress people out a lot. as long a you give it your best, you'll be okay, and your predicted grades 8 AND 9'S??? to be even predicted those is really good and it'll give you a track a to where your working. dw we'll do great

it's to
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Hi just wanted to say sometimes i struggle to find the motivation to revise for days and weeks on end. But thinking of the grades I need for university and the fact I can change them now helps to get me going. Just think you can decide how your exams go now, you have time to work hard and get the grades you want. I find it helps to have a rough plan for the weeks left (e.g. I'm revising for one exam in each of my 3 a levels each day for the next 5 weeks). And also a daily one - say if you plan to get a certain topic done by the end of the day, it encourages you to get that done. Just focus on carrying out the revision plan and you'll cover everything and do well so try not to worry.
All the best - you have the ability to get amazing results so give it your best shot! X
Nx23
Thank you for the advice it means a lot to me, after reading that its helped me to realise that there is sstill some time and its all under my control so I can still achieve my grades and I've created a revision timetable but im not really able to stick to it so I think ill need to change it up and make it a bit more realistic and thanks x
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi just wanted to say sometimes i struggle to find the motivation to revise for days and weeks on end. But thinking of the grades I need for university and the fact I can change them now helps to get me going. Just think you can decide how your exams go now, you have time to work hard and get the grades you want. I find it helps to have a rough plan for the weeks left (e.g. I'm revising for one exam in each of my 3 a levels each day for the next 5 weeks). And also a daily one - say if you plan to get a certain topic done by the end of the day, it encourages you to get that done. Just focus on carrying out the revision plan and you'll cover everything and do well so try not to worry.
All the best - you have the ability to get amazing results so give it your best shot! X
Lxra._
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sounds like you've lost all motivation, the worst thing you can do is stay in this rut.
Firstly predicted grades and what you actually achieve can differ greatly, so keep putting the work in.
Secondly speak to someone with experience, who can give you sound advice, perhaps your parents or a sibling.
If I were in your situation I'd priorities Maths and English Language, since those are compulsory.
I'd also set manageable deadlines for each day, like a checklist. If find I work better with daily deadlines as opposed to time restrictions using a study timetable.
Lastly imagine results day and how you'll feeling knowing the hard work was worth it
You've got this, those predictions were based upon your ability, you've got this 🤗
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Nx23
thank you lots and im not doing as well in maths im getting 7 and im predicted 8 so I should really prioritise that as for English language I got 9s in my recent mocks so im happy with that and the idea of having a daily checklist sounds really good so i'll start using that as it sounds more efficient and I feel like it would easier to stick to. And tysm for the motivation it has given me a boost and thinking about exam day and opening those results I just want to have grades that i'll be happy with and I don't want to regret not putting the work in x
(Original post by Lxra._)
Sounds like you've lost all motivation, the worst thing you can do is stay in this rut.
Firstly predicted grades and what you actually achieve can differ greatly, so keep putting the work in.
Secondly speak to someone with experience, who can give you sound advice, perhaps your parents or a sibling.
If I were in your situation I'd priorities Maths and English Language, since those are compulsory.
I'd also set manageable deadlines for each day, like a checklist. If find I work better with daily deadlines as opposed to time restrictions using a study timetable.
Lastly imagine results day and how you'll feeling knowing the hard work was worth it
You've got this, those predictions were based upon your ability, you've got this 🤗
Lxra._
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You got this x
(Original post by Nx23)
thank you lots and im not doing as well in maths im getting 7 and im predicted 8 so I should really prioritise that as for English language I got 9s in my recent mocks so im happy with that and the idea of having a daily checklist sounds really good so i'll start using that as it sounds more efficient and I feel like it would easier to stick to. And tysm for the motivation it has given me a boost and thinking about exam day and opening those results I just want to have grades that i'll be happy with and I don't want to regret not putting the work in x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (90)
13.8%
The paper was reasonable (360)
55.21%
Not feeling great about that exam... (152)
23.31%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
7.67%

Watched Threads