The Student Room Group

What is happening to our world.

Dunno what’s happening. A rise in hate crime, rapes, terrorist acts. Children being raped, women being sold . People with complete families dying. Children who get married at the age of 9, no access to basic education, food or even water. We’ve all become so selfish, millions of donations for Norte dame when people were dying outside. Little children losing their legs, arms. Not getting the childhood we all probably get . Then some have the audacity to be Islamophobic towards immigrants who have lost everything. Our world is dying. No one really realises how many animals and plants are dying coz of human exploitation. We sit here eating basically everything with palm oil in it when orangutans are getting tortured for losing their habitat. A rise in animal cruelty. Poor animals being killed for ancient medicine . Some animals aren’t even killed poachers just take their horns scales etc and leave them to die . What have they done wrong to us that we treat them like **** . Animals don’t even have a diff colour religion or ethnic background. When is this all gonna end. I’m 16 and I believe that our generation needs to stop this. I feel so horrible about myself all I want is good clothes, social life and grades . I’ve literally taken everything for granted and I don’t knw how to help people and animals at such a young age.
All I’m saying is guys educate urself to all the **** that’s happening in our world . Even I wasn’t until a small time back. We can change this and we will.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 11223344bo
Dunno what’s happening. A rise in hate crime, rapes, terrorist acts. Children being raped, women being sold . People with complete families dying. Children who get married at the age of 9, no access to basic education, food or even water. We’ve all become so selfish, millions of donations for Norte dame when people were dying outside. Little children losing their legs, arms. Not getting the childhood we all probably get . Then some have the audacity to be Islamophobic towards immigrants who have lost everything. Our world is dying. No one really realises how many animals and plants are dying coz of human exploitation. We sit here eating basically everything with palm oil in it when orangutans are getting tortured for losing their habitat. A rise in animal cruelty. Poor animals being killed for ancient medicine . Some animals aren’t even killed poachers just take their horns scales etc and leave them to die . What have they done wrong to us that we treat them like **** . Animals don’t even have a diff colour religion or ethnic background. When is this all gonna end. I’m 16 and I believe that our generation needs to stop this. I feel so horrible about myself all I want is good clothes, social life and grades . I’ve literally taken everything for granted and I don’t knw how to help people and animals at such a young age.
All I’m saying is guys educate urself to all the **** that’s happening in our world . Even I wasn’t until a small time back. We can change this and we will.

also guys I’m sorry for the huge rant . It just makes
Me real sad
Reply 2
What's happening?

Nothing new. There's just more ability to share information now.
the worst part is some people can't even be arsed to change because "everyone else does it" (i.e. use plastic) :frown:
Ikr 😒😒 I cant believe so many celebs with so much money don’t give half a ****
Can't be arsed to read all that. But agree that world has bad stuffs
(edited 4 years ago)
this is acc super true
Original post by Drewski
What's happening?

Original post by Drewski
What's happening?

That’s so true but it’s gotta end man it gets really frustrating seeing all this happening when I’m sitting doing nothing about it
Our planet is dying and more children are dying. Flint still hasn’t got clean water and we are all depressed.
Original post by mrpopsicle
the worst part is some people can't even be arsed to change because "everyone else does it" (i.e. use plastic) :frown:

Yah like that’s the real reason why it doesn’t stop
Original post by Obolinda
Can't be arsed to read all that

It’s alright :wink:
Original post by CHANEL&amp
Our planet is dying and more children are dying. Flint still hasn’t got clean water and we are all depressed.

I mean I’m gonna try my best man to change this **** ngl
it will man . if raping a month old baby is possible u opening an orphanage is nothing
ikr also politicians are the biggest *******s who r deffo going to hell
i feel bad about the whales eating plastic

Spoiler

:emo:
Original post by the bear
i feel bad about the whales eating plastic

Spoiler

:emo:

ikr true but please tell me u were kidding about the spoiler
i so knwww ur indian righttttttttttttt
ikr true but please tell me u were kidding about the spoiler

i was jokin u
Original post by the bear
i was jokin u

cool kid
almost the same place lol

You realise this has been happening since society was formed? Or at least the major religions.

Quick Reply

Latest