The Student Room Group

Network Rail Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Thanks, mine lasted 15 minutes, can't wait to hear back I got my assessment booked for 2nd June. Anyone got any tips on what to expect on the exam and interview?
Excellent I'm sure you'll pass. Best of luck
Reply 22
Oh no! That’s really bad of them to be honest? Considering you phoned up and made sure that it was right and then they’ve changed it back? I’d be fuming with that
Reply 23
No they definitely need to know that what they’ve done is wrong! It won’t be a cheap mistake they’ve made either because a hotel and train isn’t cheap. You should ask them if you’re able to keep the place in Manchester because everything’s been booked. I still haven’t heard anything back and is beginning to get really frustrating 😩
Reply 24
No idea no 😩 I wish I could get an email you know just saying how their process works so I’m not kept waiting so long with literally knowing nothing
Reply 25
Yeah I don’t think I’d take that to be honest😂 the fact that they haven’t really acknowledged the fact that you’ve spent the money isn’t great. They admitted it was their fault though so hopefully they can give the money back. Just tell them you’ll be willing to provide receipts etc and tell them it’s a weeks worth of wages for you
Reply 26
Yeah that’s perfect. Doesn’t sound rude but I reckon they’ll realise their mistake and offer you something for it :smile: let us know what happens
Reply 27
Yeah I have it somewhere. I’ll find it for you
Reply 28
C00C29FD-1D0D-4483-B43C-A8733C38A1BD.png Can you see this alright?
Original post by jadesxx
Yeah I have it somewhere. I’ll find it for you
Reply 29
You’re welcome. I’d youd like me to send it over email so it’s clear let me know
Does anybody know how long it should take to hear an offer after completing assessment and interview?
That's really helpful thanks Student 47392.

What skills was the individual assessment testing? Maths / physiscs / engineering / general business?
How much knowledge did you need of Network Rail and what were most people wearing?

Thanks again
(edited 4 years ago)
Thanks very much!
Anybody else starting in September at Westwood?
Original post by Jack2000a
Anybody else starting in September at Westwood?

I find out in 11 days if I’ve got in or not, hopefully 🤞🏼
Good luck mate
I got the job!☺️ I got the phone call today while on my way to work, so happy
hi guys I have a coaching call tomorrow. what do they ask in the call? thanks :smile:
Coaching call you’ll essentially just be told a lot of information about the day, I’d say just sound really upbeat and write down any important things that they tell you
Thankyou. The only problem is that the date where on the portal it says event Milton Keynes Coaching interview 6th June, so I’m guessing that’s the date of the interview I’ll be given but I’m busy that day and have had something booked for months, do you think I’d be offered another interview because I can’t make that day? I’m a bit nervous as I want this apprenticeship so so bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending