Debit card problems! Watch

sqrt of 5
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ok so basically I'm making my first purchase using my debit card (yay!) but when it asks for the "Street Address" it says that it's wrong. I'm putting my house number, address and postcode. What do I need to put can someone give me an example?
mjhmichael18
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have a similar problem with my credit/debit card. Any purchase I try doing on it gets declined and I don’t know why and this has been the case ever since I got it last September.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by mjhmichael18; 1 month ago
claireestelle
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sqrt of 5)
Ok so basically I'm making my first purchase using my debit card (yay!) but when it asks for the "Street Address" it says that it's wrong. I'm putting my house number, address and postcode. What do I need to put can someone give me an example?
street address should just be your street name, try doing it all in caps and all in lower case it might be the website itself that has an issue. did your bank mention needing to activate the card at all?
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mjhmichael18)
I have similar problem with my credit card. Any purchase I try doing on it gets declined and I don’t know why and this has been the case ever since I got it last September.
Same. Online purchases declined, store purchases fine. You have to call the issuer to find out what's going on.
mjhmichael18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sknudson)
Same. Online purchases declined, store purchases fine. You have to call the issuer to find out what's going on.
Alright I will try and do that this week or at least drop in on their door.
sqrt of 5
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
street address should just be your street name, try doing it all in caps and all in lower case it might be the website itself that has an issue. did your bank mention needing to activate the card at all?
i tried but it doesnt work and yes
thats what it says
Name:  ufff.PNG
Views: 8
Size:  8.3 KB
Grizwuld
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What you enter has to be exactly the same as is, was input, including spacing, punctuation and style (upper & lower case) and in the same order. Do you have an account where you can check your details online and compare? If you do and still no luck then try editing your details. If that fails you might be able to get online help with a chat window. If not call your card issuer.
(Original post by sqrt of 5)
mjhmichael18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for your help!
sqrt of 5
Rep:
?
(Original post by Grizwuld)
What you enter has to be exactly the same as is, was input, including spacing, punctuation and style (upper & lower case) and in the same order. Do you have an account where you can check your details online and compare? If you do and still no luck then try editing your details. If that fails you might be able to get online help with a chat window. If not call your card issuer.
thank you i will try
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.73%
The paper was reasonable (1173)
54.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.61%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.38%

Watched Threads