The Student Room Group

Geography exam in 4 weeks, help

I have my geography alevel exams in 4 weeks and have hardly revised at all, have no motivation and have no idea how to revise and learn it.

Is it possible for me to get a decent grade in my exams if I put my head down now? Most importantly though does anyone have any tips on how to revise geography or any decent techniques I should try? Anything would be helpful please!
Learn the case studies first, I feel that they are most important as they hold the questions with the most marks. I'm sure that you'll be able to learn a lot of the content if you try hard enough. It's always worth trying instead of giving up:smile:
Revision tips - use Getrevising and make online revision cards, it's way faster than having to write them.
Reply 2
Original post by josieehtaylor
Learn the case studies first, I feel that they are most important as they hold the questions with the most marks. I'm sure that you'll be able to learn a lot of the content if you try hard enough. It's always worth trying instead of giving up:smile:
Revision tips - use Getrevising and make online revision cards, it's way faster than having to write them.

Thank you I’ll start by making some flash cards then :smile:
@above poster, or don't skip making your own flashcards as then you're less likely to actually remember them. I'm in a similar boat as you, AQA?
You are still making your own flash cards, just typing instead of writing. You can also 'test yourself' once you are done and it removes some of the words and you have to replace them. I find this is really helpful but obviously everyone has different revision techniques that work for them.
Original post by CuriousCat567
@above poster, or don't skip making your own flashcards as then you're less likely to actually remember them. I'm in a similar boat as you, AQA?

Quick Reply

Latest