The Student Room Group

A-level Revision

Hey Guys, I just wanted to ask a question about revising for A-levels. I haven’t started intense revision yet, and wanted to know whether it’s still possible to achieve top grades with the time I have remaining?

Any and all help is appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
If it helps me neither and wasted 3 weeks of Easter procrastinating and my first exam is in less than a month ://
Everytime i try to revise it just stresses me out lol
Reply 3
Original post by wordsandroses
If it helps me neither and wasted 3 weeks of Easter procrastinating and my first exam is in less than a month ://

What grades are you hoping for? All my exams are in June so I’ve still got all of May.
Reply 4
Original post by SS__
What grades are you hoping for? All my exams are in June so I’ve still got all of May.

Lucky, mine start end of May. Hoping for AAB but realistically will get BCD, hbu?
well for me my barrier was social media, I deleted it all yesterday as it's very time consuming and now I can get some revision done.
Reply 6
Original post by awaiskhanay18
well for me my barrier was social media, I deleted it all yesterday as it's very time consuming and now I can get some revision done.

Yeh same for me, Netflix, Instagram and Snapchat especially - but tried deleting them but I just get distracted by literally anything, becoming a problem :// got no will power never mind motivation
Reply 7
Lucky, mine start end of May. Hoping for AAB but realistically will get BCD, hbu?

Need 3 A*s but probably will get A*A*B coz Chem is a drag
Reply 8
Original post by SS__
Need 3 A*s but probably will get A*A*B coz Chem is a drag

Geezzz, wish i was you - where you applied to?
Reply 9
Applied to oxford, Warwick, Bath, UCL, Queens. Firm- Warwick Insurance- Queen

What about u?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by SS__

Geez, well done!!
Reply 11
Original post by SS__

What about u?

Applied to Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield Hallam and Reading still haven’t decided which one to firm and which to put as my insurance
Applied to Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield Hallam and Reading still haven’t decided which one to firm and which to put as my insurance

Hi @wordsandroses

If you need any further information about Sheffield Hallam or student life in Sheffield let us know. :smile:

Thanks,
Helen
Does anyone do aqa psychology or business here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending