The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Official Cass Business School 2019/20 Postgraduate Applicants Thread

This discussion is for people planning to apply to Cass Business School for the 2019/2020 academic year.

I am currently applying for MSc Finance at Cass. Please share your experience regarding the application. Has anyone heard back from the admission yet? any offers made?

Scroll to see replies

Msc Marketing Strategy and Innovation here !

Completed my application a week ago .
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by ThrasosKal
Msc Marketing Strategy and Innovation here !

Completed my application a week ago .

Great! have you heard anything back? what's your background and where are you from?
Just the confirmation mail until now .

28 years old , 3.5 years of working experience as a Sales Admin.
Undergraduate degree in Marketing and Communication (Athens University of Economics and Business )

What about you ?
Undergrad= Business and Finance at Mid Tier University in the UK. 25 years old and a few internships
Reply 5
Got offer for MSc Marketing Strategy and Innovation this week :smile:
Congratulations!!!

I have applied yesterday for the same course, how long did it take for you to receive the offer?

(Original post by vrollova)
Got offer for MSc Marketing Strategy and Innovation this week :smile:
Reply 7
Thank you!
I have received an offer within approx. 6 weeks of applying, however I had some technical issues which made the process little longer.
Original post by Rebecca.97
Congratulations!!!

I have applied yesterday for the same course, how long did it take for you to receive the offer?

(Original post by vrollova)
Thank you!
Original post by vrollova
Thank you!
I have received an offer within approx. 6 weeks of applying, however I had some technical issues which made the process little longer.
Hey, I also applied for marketing at CASS and they asked for an interview. If you did it as well, do you mind telling me how it went for you and what kind of questions they asked? Thank you in advance!
I also got an interview for this week. Please anyone who had it can help?Kate, what's your background?
I study Advertising in London. I will finish my degree with first hopefully. I applied for LSE, CASS, Imperial and King's. Have only one offer so far and still waiting from others. What about you and when are you thinking to complete your interview for Cass?
Original post by NaBa-aga
I also got an interview for this week. Please anyone who had it can help?Kate, what's your background?
I am thinking to complete tomorrow. Have you done it?
Original post by KateTopuri
I study Advertising in London. I will finish my degree with first hopefully. I applied for LSE, CASS, Imperial and King's. Have only one offer so far and still waiting from others. What about you and when are you thinking to complete your interview for Cass?
Hey,
I just accepted my offer for the MSc Investment Management at Cass.
Anyone else here taking it?
Original post by Litquidity
Hey,
I just accepted my offer for the MSc Investment Management at Cass.
Anyone else here taking it?

When did you apply? I'm waiting to hear back.
I applied in the end of February and it took them 5 days to give me a conditional offer.
Original post by TinTin9797
When did you apply? I'm waiting to hear back.
Reply 16
Hey,Just got invited to the MSc Management interview, was wondering if anyone has done the interview yet - if so, what sort of questions did they ask? Thanks!
Hey Cassmsc, how was your interview? I have an offer from Cass for MSc Management but somehow they didn't give me an interview.
Original post by Cassmsc
Hey,Just got invited to the MSc Management interview, was wondering if anyone has done the interview yet - if so, what sort of questions did they ask? Thanks!
Reply 18
Hey, it was 6 really general questions - nothing difficult I'd say but naturally a tad stressful! Didn't expect to have an interview and still waiting for their decision. Did you accept your offer or?
Ah right. Yup I did, really excited for that! Will you if you pass the interview?
Original post by Cassmsc
Hey, it was 6 really general questions - nothing difficult I'd say but naturally a tad stressful! Didn't expect to have an interview and still waiting for their decision. Did you accept your offer or?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending