The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Okeford House September 2019

Hey guys! So I booked a room in Okeford House! Anyone else joining this September?
I might be. Am waiting for an interview date for a PhD. Okeford House is postgraduate only I think so will apply if I get in!Are you studying a masters?
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Yeap I am going to study for MSc Internet of Things! And yes it's postgraduate only from what I read so far
Original post by Bongo Bongo
I might be. Am waiting for an interview date for a PhD. Okeford House is postgraduate only I think so will apply if I get in!Are you studying a masters?
Original post by LeonGR95
Yeap I am going to study for MSc Internet of Things! And yes it's postgraduate only from what I read so far

Cool. I’ve never heard of that course what is it about? Like I’m guessing it’s kind of IT? What was your undergraduate in? Iv literally just had my interview confirmed. Am buzzing for it. Am gonna try an prepare so hard... Iv literally not worked hard since my A levels but this is another one of those things lol. Have you had your place confirmed. Congrats dude/dudette.
Reply 4
It's combination of software and hardware through Internet connection. I studied Production Engineering here in Greece, what about you? And I'm sure you'll rock the interview! Yeap it's confirmed, I'm doing the final steps for the accommodation now. And I'm a dude xD
Original post by Bongo Bongo
Cool. I’ve never heard of that course what is it about? Like I’m guessing it’s kind of IT? What was your undergraduate in? Iv literally just had my interview confirmed. Am buzzing for it. Am gonna try an prepare so hard... Iv literally not worked hard since my A levels but this is another one of those things lol. Have you had your place confirmed. Congrats dude/dudette.
It's combination of software and hardware through Internet connection. I studied Production Engineering here in Greece, what about you? And I'm sure you'll rock the interview! Yeap it's confirmed, I'm doing the final steps for the accommodation now. And I'm a dude xD

I studied Anthropology in London and did an MSc at Brunel. Thanks man, yh hopefully, I’m going to prepare like crazy a few days before. Hopefully we’ll both be in Okeford!
Hey guys! So I booked a room in Okeford House! Anyone else joining this September?

Yes I am thinking about booking okeford house too. I will be starting a PGDip in adult nursing. But still looking at the different options.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending