Reply 81
Original post by Callicious
IMG_3536.JPGUntitled_Panorama3.jpgAutosave.jpg

:love::love::love:
Reply 82
5pm in the woods

20190420_170412.jpg
Reply 83
Forget-me-not . . . classic sky blue, a meek little flower to remind me to look up
20190422_160818.jpg
Reply 84
Varieties
20190423_120142.jpg
Reply 85
Original post by NJA
Varieties
20190423_120142.jpg

Lovely photos! Are these in your garden or out and about growing? :smile:
Reply 86
Out and about, that one was at Chorleywood common, Saturday.
Original post by 8472
Lovely photos! Are these in your garden or out and about growing? :smile:
Reply 87
DSC_0053-compressed.JPG.jpeg

I found a spider...
Reply 88
Original post by NJA
Out and about, that one was at Chorleywood common, Saturday.
Oooh I've been to Chorleywood area a few times. It's lovely there!

Original post by katf
DSC_0053-compressed.JPG.jpeg

I found a spider...

:gah:
[scrollr]:spider:[/scrollr]
[scroll]:spider:[/scroll]
Just flicking through this thread has motivated me to go out and take some nice photos as I don't often, even though I love photography and exploring...The most exciting photos on me phone are my monthly electricity and gas meter readings (taking a photo is quicker and less hassle than writing them down)...The only two photos I have taken that are worthy of this thread are...Nothing beats reflection off water day or night,
will try and take a few on my last few days of Easter, but then exams...but then summer to save good sights into my trusty electronic devices. Then hopefully going to Scotland will get me some beautiful shots.
sun.jpgmoon.jpg
Reply 90
Original post by Max1989
Just flicking through this thread has motivated me to go out and take some nice photos as I don't often, even though I love photography and exploring...The most exciting photos on me phone are my monthly electricity and gas meter readings (taking a photo is quicker and less hassle than writing them down)...The only two photos I have taken that are worthy of this thread are...Nothing beats reflection off water day or night,
will try and take a few on my last few days of Easter, but then exams...but then summer to save good sights into my trusty electronic devices. Then hopefully going to Scotland will get me some beautiful shots.
sun.jpgmoon.jpg

I'm always in 2 minds about taking photos. There is the whole saving the moment forever but also just being part of it and experiencing it. So I end up with periods of only mundane photos like yourself to a month later having hundreds :lol:

Scotland is great for photos :gah: Have a great time!
Reply 91
20190423_145946.jpg
Reply 92
Bad news for some . . .

20190423_141714.jpg
Reply 93

I will have to go back today and get a spring time shot :lol:

:ninja:
Reply 94
Snowless

Reply 95

This field is now the home to building site where they plan to build 600 homes. They have however potentially found items of archaeological significance... So it's temporarily on hold and may be permanently blocked :woo:
Reply 96
20190426_203339.jpg
_MG_8495-HDR-1.jpg
Reply 98
Bedford today
20190430_132256.jpg
Reply 99

Pre-scaffold and renovation :blow:

Quick Reply

Latest