The Student Room Group

Most delicious indian snack🤤😍

very expensive tho. i was given it in year 4 at this after school party celebrating snacks from different cultures. i took a bite of this and it was the bigger version and fell in love ever since. i am now 19. YUUUM TRY THIS

96883BE7-8CA5-4C2A-8CBB-223D455852E8.jpeg

Scroll to see replies

19. I thought you were 22?!

What are these called?
Original post by Notoriety
19. I thought you were 22?!

What are these called?

in somalia, if you’re 18, you’re 19.
image.jpg
Original post by CHANEL&DIAMONDS
in somalia, if you’re 18, you’re 19.
image.jpg

@gjd800 how do you pronounce?
Absolutely delicious.
But don't forget the calorie accruing curse of deep fried snacks.
I love indian food but tend to go overboard on chilli heat, very sugary treats and all things deep friend.
Original post by londonmyst
Absolutely delicious.
But don't forget the calorie accruing curse of deep fried snacks.
I love indian food but tend to go overboard on chilli heat, very sugary treats and all things deep friend.

i think there’s like 1500 calories in this one box.
Reply 6
Most delicious Indian snack is some girl I knew from college, she was fit. We had it on.
Original post by _Tycho_
Most delicious Indian snack is some girl I knew from college, she was fit. We had it on.

lmao
Reply 8
very expensive tho. i was given it in year 4 at this after school party celebrating snacks from different cultures. i took a bite of this and it was the bigger version and fell in love ever since. i am now 19. YUUUM TRY THIS

96883BE7-8CA5-4C2A-8CBB-223D455852E8.jpeg

Hope there are still some left?:biggrin: I've always been weak to savoury food snacks and just devouring entire portions in an evening :colondollar:
Where did you get them?
Original post by Kraggor
Hope there are still some left?:biggrin: I've always been weak to savoury food snacks and just devouring entire portions in an evening :colondollar:
Where did you get them?

loool theres so much i had to share. from an indian restaurant
loool theres so much i had to share. from an indian restaurant

Aw man, you couldn't have just left some and hid it from everyone else? :lol: Ah I see.
Original post by Kraggor
Aw man, you couldn't have just left some and hid it from everyone else? :lol: Ah I see.

I can’t hide that big ass box 😂😂 there’s still so much left haha
Reply 12
Original post by Notoriety
@gjd800 how do you pronounce?

Probably something like bhuv-nugrih (breathe out on the bh) gunt hih-ya (breathe out on the hi)
Original post by CHANEL&amp
I can’t hide that big ass box 😂😂 there’s still so much left haha

Send some over then plox 😁
Original post by Kraggor
Send some over then plox 😁

take it allllllll
take it allllllll

Nah can't take it all, gotta watch my calories innit 😅😅 I'll take one 😋
Original post by Kraggor
Nah can't take it all, gotta watch my calories innit 😅😅 I'll take one 😋

lol i tried to watch mine aswell but these are 2 good. impossible to just have one:tongue:
lol i tried to watch mine aswell but these are 2 good. impossible to just have one:tongue:

Food is always too good and you're right if I eat one the whole box will go 😭 pretty much before going on this new lifestyle change I would eat for just pure taste and not even being hungry 😂
Original post by Kraggor
Food is always too good and you're right if I eat one the whole box will go 😭 pretty much before going on this new lifestyle change I would eat for just pure taste and not even being hungry 😂

hahah literally same. i would eat a whole chocolate digestives biscuit even if i'm so full because it tastes so YUMMY. I'm really happy for u that ur doing this new lifestyle change
hahah literally same. i would eat a whole chocolate digestives biscuit even if i'm so full because it tastes so YUMMY. I'm really happy for u that ur doing this new lifestyle change

As long as it makes you and happy and you enjoy it then not the worst so keep on eating those white choccy gestives 😋😋
Thankssss😊 unfortunately other family members delivered lots of Easter chocolate stuff and I'm here like 'Bruh, have you not read my blogs' 😂 RIP Weight loss next few weeks

Quick Reply

Latest