The Student Room Group

I love ya'll

You heard me. I fudgin' love ya'll. Yes, even you trolls.

There's too much negativity in this world man, and that just ain't what I'm about. I'm all about dat love. Dat good stoof.

I have so much love in me rn that I just wanna walk down the street and hug everyone I pass. I love you guys. Keep that love flowin yo :hippie:

Scroll to see replies

Right? OK?? What have you been taking 😂
Original post by Sian.M.A
Right? OK?? What have you been taking 😂

Nuffin lass, I'm just flowing with the vibe of life :smile:
luv yu, boo
That definitely sounds like you've had some weed
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Nuffin lass, I'm just flowing with the vibe of life :smile:
Original post by Obolinda
luv yu, boo

You too lassy :biggrin:

Did ya know that if you rearrange the letters in Obo you get Boo? I've only just realised this. My mind has officially been blown.
That definitely sounds like you've had some weed

Trust me I haven't :lol:

I just feel connected with the universe rn
I don't love the trolls :getmecoat:
You too lassy :biggrin:

Did ya know that if you rearrange the letters in Obo you get Boo? I've only just realised this. My mind has officially been blown.

:eek: :headfire:
How come?? What have you done
Trust me I haven't :lol:

I just feel connected with the universe rn
Original post by CoolCavy
I don't love the trolls :getmecoat:

That's okay man, you do you :cute:
How come?? What have you done

Nothing. I just sat right here in this moment and felt an overwhelming sense of love that I just had to give out to others
Okk?? Well if you need to chat just message me...
Nothing. I just sat right here in this moment and felt an overwhelming sense of love that I just had to give out to others

Thanks fam, right back at ya :biggrin:
You know in the greater scheme of things, life is pretty great, people tend to focus on the negativity and take the positivity for granted to such an extent that we don't feel it's positivity anymore, it just feels bland, life is great, and yes, at times, often many times, life does throw some pretty unsavoury crap at you, but then you've got friends and family to be there for you, that's the most important thing, family, with that, you overcome anything, like roots underneath a century old tree.

Damn Josh, your positivity is getting to me.
Original post by TheNamesBond.
You know in the greater scheme of things, life is pretty great, people tend to focus on the negativity and take the positivity for granted to such an extent that we don't feel it's positivity anymore, it just feels bland, life is great, and yes, at times, often many times, life does throw some pretty unsavoury crap at you, but then you've got friends and family to be there for you, that's the most important thing, family, with that, you overcome anything, like roots underneath a century old tree.

Damn Josh, your positivity is getting to me.

That's some deep and beautiful stuff man! I'm happy to hear that you're doing good :biggrin: You're an awesome human being and deserve nothing but happiness!

:lol: Guess I'm doing something right then

You don't know Josh do you.

He's the wise man of TSR, the man on the mountain sipping tea and listening to the wood chimes he made, that man, is Josh.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 17
Lovin the positivity, but wth you on? and where can I get me some? 😂😂
Original post by TheNamesBond.
You don't know Josh do you.

He's the wise man of TSR, the man on the mountain sipping tea and listening to the wood chimes he made, that man, this Josh.

Naww you're making me out to be greater than I am :colondollar:
Original post by ERW73
Lovin the positivity, but wth you on? and where can I get me some? 😂😂

I'm high on life man, high on my breathing :biggrin: You don't need to get any cos you already have it! You just need to become aware of it :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest