The Student Room Group

Deloitte Brightstart Apprenticeship 2019

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I applied this year to the London office for Financial Advisory, Restructuring and I've received an offer. I would be happy to answer any other questions as well.
Reply 21
Hi Alexandra, congratulations on getting an offer! I've got my final interview tomorrow, do you have any tips or insights from when you completed your presentation/interview?
Original post by alexandra44
Hi, I applied this year to the London office for Financial Advisory, Restructuring and I've received an offer. I would be happy to answer any other questions as well.
Thank you! I saw your last post and I would say I expanded on my presentation topic in the questions afterwards, it’s a good way to show your understanding.
Another thing, before your interview think of a couple questions you want to ask the partner at the end. That’s always something that’s asked in an interview at the end and it’s sometimes difficult to think of one on the spot.
For the group task, show that you're a team player, definitely get your point across but also encourage everyone to give their opinion. Also show that you're listening attentively and respect each person’s opinion in the group, that’s just as important.
For the interview, just be yourself, the interviewer does not want to catch you out at all. Go through your presentation clearly and try not to rush through it. Think about the questions they ask and how you want to answer it before you start talking so you know what you want to get across.
The partner I had my interview with was very friendly and made it feel just like a long conversation between us which helped a lot so hopefully you have a similar experience. I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions and good luck!

Original post by 2108
Hi Alexandra, congratulations on getting an offer! I've got my final interview tomorrow, do you have any tips or insights from when you completed your presentation/interview?
Hi guys do many more of you have offers? I am torn between deloitte where work is likely more enjoyable and career progression quick and Bank of England with a degree apprenticeship
Reply 24
Original post by smolpen1
Hi guys do many more of you have offers? I am torn between deloitte where work is likely more enjoyable and career progression quick and Bank of England with a degree apprenticeship

Hi I have an offer from both Deloitte and Bank of England, when making my decision I just looked at where I wanted my career to be in 5 or 10 years time, and I think Deloitte offers better career progression. However it ultimately depends what field of study you are going into as for me my Deloitte program was the ideal role for me.
(edited 4 years ago)
Omg you are amazing mate

I need some of your assesment centre skills

What was your answer for why you want to work for deloitte
Original post by benm71
Hi I have an offer from both Deloitte and Bank of England, when making my decision I just looked at where I wanted my career to be in 5 or 10 years time, and I think Deloitte offers better career progression. However it ultimately depends what field of study you are going into as for me my Deloitte program was the ideal role for me.
Reply 26
Haha thanks. In my answer to that question I did mention some information about the firm, e.g the longevity of the firm and it's reputation, so for information like this I would just recommend doing some research it takes literally no time at all. Most importantly however I think it's best to be honest; one thing I have learned from assessment centres is that all firms highly value honesty in interviews. To do this I expressed how I thought the Deloitte culture would be really good for me and would allow me to fulfill my potential, which is true I really enjoyed my experience there on that day. Sorry I can't go into more detail I had my interview a while back and can't remember everything haha, but if you have any more questions feel free to pm and I'll try my best to help.
Original post by searching123job
Omg you are amazing mate

I need some of your assesment centre skills

What was your answer for why you want to work for deloitte
Original post by benm71
Hi, I applied this year for Technology Consulting in the London office and have received an offer so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hi what question were you asked in your interview
Reply 28
Original post by 2108
Hi everyone, haven't seen a thread on here regarding this years Deloitte Brightstart Apprenticeship for 2019. Would be great to here who else has applied and to which section of Deloitte.

I applied for the London Office and have my final interview assessment in two weeks, did anyone else apply?

Hello there
its have been a year on your comment, Now I have the same question, can u help me please
Hi, I have been accepted to the final stage assessment for Audit Bright Start Scheme, however I still haven’t received a presentation topic. I have a 5 days left, so will I receive a presentation topic?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending