The Student Room Group

why are tall guys obsessed with short girls?

All the tall guys have all been put off by my height (5’7) and they prefer short girls. They’re still taller than me even the extremely tall ones prefer girls shorter than me. I’m not hating. i’m just wondering.Of course preference is fine and you can like whoever you want but i find it a little weird. Isn’t it easier/better to be with a tall girl?
Reply 1
I’ve had guys tell me that they found me a bit intimidating at first but then I found that a bit weird because it’s like they want to go out with someone that they can, to an extent, control and not be physically threatened by. I find female beauty ideals, big eyes, hairlessness, a bit worrisome anyway but maybe I’m reading too much into that 🤷*♀️
Reply 2
Original post by Corps
I’ve had guys tell me that they found me a bit intimidating at first but then I found that a bit weird because it’s like they want to go out with someone that they can, to an extent, control and not be physically threatened by. I find female beauty ideals, big eyes, hairlessness, a bit worrisome anyway but maybe I’m reading too much into that 🤷*♀️

I completely understand if a shorter guy was put off because we all know the guy would be made fun of but a tall guy? it’s weird and silly. It’s almost like society wants us to look like little girls. A REAL man wouldn’t feel intimidated
Reply 3
They make our average pee pees look massive.
Reply 4
Original post by gjd800

That makes no sense lol.
I know I'm not.
Reply 6
Original post by L'étranger123
I know I'm not.

How tall are you and do you prefer short girls
Original post by gjd800

lol im sorry just hahahahahaha i cant even thats too funny pee pees im a girl and im 5''1 but thats funny im still laughing i dont mean to make u feel bad but its too funny i have never heard anyone say or use it before lol
maybe they're just put off by you (not saying that to be rude) and therefore use your height as an excuse

because i'm 5'9 and have never had any trouble getting a boyfriend. but then i've been called pretty my whole life
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
That makes no sense lol.

Small hands. Duh.
I have a fetish for tops of heads.
Because short girls are cuter and more feminine when they stay in shape. Why don’t you go after short guys?
I mean everyone has their personal preferences.

I asked my boyfriend and he came up with the usual stereotypical answer "small girls are cute and all innocent like" but there's nothing wrong with being tall either. Some guys prefer taller girls.
I always found that weird lol. Must be really awkward having sex with the height difference.

And she won't be able to keep up with you during the zombie apocalypse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending