Relationship Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am with this girl we've been together for a year and recently I've noticed that she has stopped sending xs to me but when it comes to another guy that she talks to she sends him x after every text what does this mean does it mean she likes him and not me anymore can u pls help me
flopsypopsy1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sometimes people view x's like a formality, like my mother will not send x's to my dad but she will to her less close friends. I'm the same, none of my friends get x's but classmates will.

It entirely depends on wether x's are a formal thing to her or a cutesy thing. I'd ask her about it tbh, make it into a joke or a tease. It's not serious and tbh if she was cheating you wouldnt know if she was messaging him AT ALL, x's or not.
Xarao
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She doesn't like you, time to move on.
BROWNNEYEDBAKERR
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
she may stilll like him but might just feel the X's arent needed anymore as they talk a lot in person probably and no longer feels the need to
(Original post by Xarao)
She doesn't like you, time to move on.
Grizwuld
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why don't you ask her?
BROWNNEYEDBAKERR
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
she may not want to talk about it with him then what would he do?
(Original post by Grizwuld)
Why don't you ask her?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am with this girl we've been together for a year and recently I've noticed that she has stopped sending xs to me but when it comes to another guy that she talks to she sends him x after every text what does this mean does it mean she likes him and not me anymore can u pls help me
If she is not your girlfriend then you should withdraw a bit. Dont force a relationship on anyone.
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BROWNNEYEDBAKERR)
she may not want to talk about it with him then what would he do?
Not sure why you want it to work out so bad with the OP. If he does ask and she avoids it, it's clear that she's not interested. Move on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (284)
15.19%
The paper was reasonable (1038)
55.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (404)
21.6%
It was TERRIBLE (144)
7.7%

Watched Threads