Sure.
Original post by Professional G
Sure.

happy birthday!
Original post by Obolinda
happy birthday!

Thank you :smile:
Would you rather know how you will die or when you will die? :holmes:

Would you rather Live the life of a king with no family or friends or live like a vagabond with your friends or family? :holmes:

Would you rather Have no one to show up for your Wedding or your funeral? :holmes:
Happy Birthday hun :lovehug:

Spoiler

Are you 19?
Original post by ForestShadow
Would you rather know how you will die or when you will die? :holmes:

Would you rather Live the life of a king with no family or friends or live like a vagabond with your friends or family? :holmes:

Would you rather Have no one to show up for your Wedding or your funeral? :holmes:

Nope nope. I rather have know how I would die than when. I’ve had enough surprises ruined in my life.

Rather live as a vagabond. A king with no friends is a lonely king.

I rather have people show up at my funeral. My wedding could be one of those secret weddings which I reveal to my family and friends
Original post by batter mix
Happy Birthday hun :lovehug:

Spoiler

Original post by Notoriety
Are you 19?

Thank you :colondollar:

And yeah i’m 19 now :smile:
How much fan mail, gifts and friendly comments have you received from ttingtox over the years?

Happy Birthday from London!
Original post by londonmyst
How much fan mail, gifts and friendly comments have you received from ttingtox over the years?

Happy Birthday from London!

Quite a few actually. I remember the time when I got my first PM telling me to go die, I felt truly loved.

Thank you, just happened to move back into uni from London on Monday

Feel like the only person that has not been pm'd by him.

Are you really 14 Obolinda?

If that is true then you can never be too young to be a Political Ambassador I guess
Original post by CuriosityYay
Are you really 14 Obolinda?

If that is true then you can never be too young to be a Political Ambassador I guess

yep, 14. 15 in August.

I only put the user title cos I liked it, lol
Belated happy birthday. :cake:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Belated happy birthday. :cake:

Thank you :smile:

You're not alone, I know one other TSR user who has never been messaged by ttingtox.
But don't tempt him.
If he tries to become your pen pal before you turn 18 and gifts you his usual sort of kind words, he'll be tracked down and put on police bail.
If he tries to become your pen pal before you turn 18 and gifts you his usual sort of kind words, he'll be tracked down and put on police bail.

Omd. wow. :eek:
What are your biggest worries about the future? (Could be related to yourself, the world, well anything really.)

Quick Reply

Latest