The Student Room Group

GCSE Stress

I feel mentally numb. I've barely done any useful revision and each day feels like a waste. I have my German Speaking exam next week and I honestly don't feel ready.

I feel no motivation to revise anymore but I want to do well. Got my maths mock back and I did worse than my first one, my maths teacher already told me that he doesn't think I'll do well in my GCSEs. Haven't learnt the case studies for Geogrpahy and still know jack crap about Paper 3. Don't know how to actively revise properly, especially for Religious Studies.

What should I do? I got my timetable now. I'm on the verge of tears and it's not like I can't show up to my exams because they'll just use my mock grades which I did quite bad in.
Reply 1
hii i feel the same i am so behind in content i physically don't know what to do i think you start with paper 1 content as they are the first exams and then paper 2 half terms.I have prepared my parents that i might fail and might have to take back a year but do past papers and lots of resources online
Original post by Hiro2468
I feel mentally numb. I've barely done any useful revision and each day feels like a waste. I have my German Speaking exam next week and I honestly don't feel ready.

I feel no motivation to revise anymore but I want to do well. Got my maths mock back and I did worse than my first one, my maths teacher already told me that he doesn't think I'll do well in my GCSEs. Haven't learnt the case studies for Geogrpahy and still know jack crap about Paper 3. Don't know how to actively revise properly, especially for Religious Studies.

What should I do? I got my timetable now. I'm on the verge of tears and it's not like I can't show up to my exams because they'll just use my mock grades which I did quite bad in.
Reply 2
Original post by Hiro2468
it's not like I can't show up to my exams because they'll just use my mock grades which I did quite bad in.

They don't use your mock grades, you just wouldn't get any GCSEs at all.
Reply 3
Original post by Jpatel70
hii i feel the same i am so behind in content i physically don't know what to do i think you start with paper 1 content as they are the first exams and then paper 2 half terms.I have prepared my parents that i might fail and might have to take back a year but do past papers and lots of resources online

I plan to do the same but my friend said I should do Paper 2 now and when it gets closer I should do Paper 1 so it's fresh in my head?? I don't know
Reply 4
Original post by Compost
They don't use your mock grades, you just wouldn't get any GCSEs at all.

That's a relief but at the same time doesn't make it any better
Reply 5
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest