The Student Room Group

red lights

on 12 am on night i cross red light and there was police car behind me and they said u received a letter in post and in this letter u have 3 points but they not stop me snd i not give my details znd every thing it that hsppens i m very worried

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
and slso i m uber driver
Well they must have stopped you to tell you this
They will have asked for your driving licence as well then
Reply 3
no they only down the window and tell this and no take my name and nothing
Reply 4
plz tell me because i m so much worried and they said in one week time they said send u letter but they didn't take my any day
Original post by ghazsla
on 12 am on night i cross red light and there was police car behind me and they said u received a letter in post and in this letter u have 3 points but they not stop me snd i not give my details znd every thing it that hsppens i m very worried

Use this link to get some English lessons.
Reply 6
thanku
Reply 7
plz help me
Reply 8
the fbi are gonna knock on your door at 4am, it happened to me
Reply 9
no
Reply 10
no the police stop me and down the window and tell me that
Reply 11
Original post by ghazsla

Pillock. You have a ****ing number plate on the front and back of your car.
Reply 12
yes
Where are you from?
Reply 14
Original post by ghazsla
yes

That's how they get your details...
Reply 15
from Pakistan
Reply 16
from my number plate
Reply 17
Original post by ghazsla
from Pakistan

Of course you are...
Original post by ghazsla
plz tell me because i m so much worried and they said in one week time they said send u letter but they didn't take my any day

Don't cross red lights then.

You have a reg plate on the front and back of the car, that's how they'll find you :facepalm2:
Reply 19
no i done this by mistake

Quick Reply

Latest