The Student Room Group

English language a level

So I’m currently in year 12 and English language is the subject I want to succeed in the most but am struggling to lift my grade above a c ;/. Is anyone aware of any good textbooks to help me revise as I’m struggling to find revision material considering my teachers don’t teach from a text book like my other subjects. Any books/ materials/ lectures you know of that are helpful would be appreciated :smile:
Also if it’s any help my topics are language and gender
Language and class
Language and power
Language and technology
Child language development
I believe that’s all :smile:)
Thank you in advance :smile:)))
I am currently in Year 13 and about to take my A levels and Language is also my favourite subject and i would like to take it to uni. The textbook i use to revise from and to make notes from is the Cambridge English Language student book. It covers all of the topics you have stated and also covers all of both the AS and A level content learnt across the two years.I hope this helped!
Reply 2
Have you got any predictions on the questions?
Original post by jas.avery_
I am currently in Year 13 and about to take my A levels and Language is also my favourite subject and i would like to take it to uni. The textbook i use to revise from and to make notes from is the Cambridge English Language student book. It covers all of the topics you have stated and also covers all of both the AS and A level content learnt across the two years.I hope this helped!
My exam is tomorrow, I am predicting that the meanings and reps question will be on the environment maybe? climate change etc but i have no idea what i the cla question will be, i am kind of terrified!

Original post by imjelly
Have you got any predictions on the questions?

Quick Reply

Latest