The Student Room Group

Why do girls wear chokers?

why go girls wear chokers? like i see like even the younger girls like 14 wear them? why? just curious :smile:

Scroll to see replies

i don't really think there's a specific reason, some people just like how they look.
It's quite feminine and draws attention to necks. Also, there's different varieties, like other jewellery. :dontknow:
Because they look damn fine :flutter:
Original post by RazzzBerries
It's quite feminine and draws attention to necks. Also, there's different varieties, like other jewellery. :dontknow:

Why would you wanna look at their neck tho, they're not a giraffe :lol:
had to search it up and seen a few wear them-mostly the edgy/egirl type.

but it does look hot on the right type.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Why would you wanna look at their neck tho, they're not a giraffe :lol:

Lmao ik, but I think there's some kind of biological reason behind it. Long necks make a girl more attractive. Not sure it exists now though lol
Original post by I'mComingOxford
had to search it up and seen a few wear them-mostly the edgy/egirl type.

but it does look hot on the right type.

They probably shouldn't have called them chokers. The name sounds a bit dodgy to someone who doesn't know what it means.
Choke her? I hardly know her.
Reply 9
Original post by Callicious
Choke her? I hardly know her.

Good choke!
Lmao ik, but I think there's some kind of biological reason behind it. Long necks make a girl more attractive. Not sure it exists now though lol

10/10 would bang

long-neck-woman-thailand-mae-hong-son-jul-traditional-costumes-july-mae-hong-song-women-put-bras.jpg
Why do humans do anything?
Perhaps it's related with vampirism you never know...necks are meant to be attractive, as it's the most vulnerable spot on an animal body especially turtles, so it shows of your soft side it shows of that you are willing to be vulnerable and open, or they might simply like their look.
They probably shouldn't have called them chokers. The name sounds a bit dodgy to someone who doesn't know what it means.

ikr. 😂😂
10/10 would bang

long-neck-woman-thailand-mae-hong-son-jul-traditional-costumes-july-mae-hong-song-women-put-bras.jpg

you have too much free time :colonhash:
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
you have too much free time :colonhash:

Yes.
What did you even have to search to find this? :lol:
10/10 would bang

10/10 would bang

Lmao
Original post by mohamadjamil03
What did you even have to search to find this? :lol:

Long neck woman
Oh, god, they're everywhere haha
Long neck woman

Quick Reply

Latest