The Student Room Group

The Brexit party!

Scroll to see replies

Indeed 3-4 on, bookies rarely get these sort of things wrong.
For those that don't understand how betting works that means if you place a £4 bet your return will be £7
Labour are 2nd favourites at about 11-8,
Your £4 bet would give you a £9.44 return.
Original post by ColinDent
Indeed 3-4 on, bookies rarely get these sort of things wrong.

Did you take the 4-1 on (bet £4 to win £5) that Ladbrokes were offering on Remain at the close of polls in 2016?
Original post by nulli tertius
Did you take the 4-1 on (bet £4 to win £5) that Ladbrokes were offering on Remain at the close of polls in 2016?

Hahaha, touché.
That is a fair point though.
Oh and no I didn't.
Tommy Robinson is running now as well lmao

Thanks but no thanks. I think that May is doing a great job and I will always be a conservative. I will be voting DUP in the EU elections as I am currently studying at Ulster University and sadly the conservatives do not field candidates in Northern Ireland. I think that my local mp in England Chloe Smith is excellent (I am originally from Norwich) and I will be volunteering for the conservative party again when I go home for the summer.
Original post by karl pilkington

Oh dear God! A far right hate monger and convicted criminal! That man needs to be condemned not supported.
Original post by AndreaBligh1998
Thanks but no thanks. I think that May is doing a great job and I will always be a conservative. I will be voting DUP in the EU elections as I am currently studying at Ulster University and sadly the conservatives do not field candidates in Northern Ireland. I think that my local mp in England Chloe Smith is excellent (I am originally from Norwich) and I will be volunteering for the conservative party again when I go home for the summer.

Oh dear God! A far right hate monger and convicted criminal! That man needs to be condemned not supported.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No chance for him but that's bad news for UKIP, won't affect the more reasonable brexit party though.
No chance for him but that's bad news for UKIP, won't affect the more reasonable brexit party though.

He's running as an independent but UKIP have already disgraced themselves with this guy. https://twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/1121449284161933313
He's running as an independent but UKIP have already disgraced themselves with this guy. https://twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/1121449284161933313

I knew that he's running as an independent, my point was that he will take votes from UKIP.
I knew that he's running as an independent, my point was that he will take votes from UKIP.

Nobody cares about Robinson, Ukip will only lose votes because of Farage and the near unified belief now that Leavers should support No Deal.
Original post by Rakas21
Nobody cares about Robinson,

Indeed. Stephen Yaxley-Lennon creates far more headlines than his irrelevant presence warrants.

You know he’s addressing a white nationalist when talking like that.....

If you are on David Lammy’s side you know you are on the wrong side
Original post by paul514

No he is using the N word which there is no excuse for also I don't like Batten he is cringeworthy and they have gone down the road of being like the BNP. I am not on Lammy's side but racism is unacceptable.
Original post by paul514

To be fair this Carl Benjamin dude does appear to be a bit of a knob.
To be fair this Carl Benjamin dude does appear to be a bit of a knob.

Sargon is awesome 😎
No he is using the N word which there is no excuse for also I don't like Batten he is cringeworthy and they have gone down the road of being like the BNP. I am not on Lammy's side but racism is unacceptable.

You don’t become racist because you use a word in context.

it will be stared out but I’m not suddenly a racist
Farage has deselected 11 of the 13 MEPs that joined the party recently. Brutal.
Original post by paul514
You don’t become racist because you use a word in context.

it will be stared out but I’m not suddenly a racist

Saying in context is not an excuse most people agree that you shouldn't use that word. He also said white people had better manners and his kind of juvenile anti pc rudeness is not appropriate for someone seeking to be paid 100000 a year. It also plays directly into the left's hand as they always call UKIP racist so it is strategically very stupid. At least with Farage he knew how to conduct himself.
Saying in context is not an excuse most people agree that you shouldn't use that word. He also said white people had better manners and his kind of juvenile anti pc rudeness is not appropriate for someone seeking to be paid 100000 a year. It also plays directly into the left's hand as they always call UKIP racist so it is strategically very stupid. At least with Farage he knew how to conduct himself.

He’s being rude to a white nationalist 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending