NCT Birth and Beyond FDA Watch

Sunrise_L
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi
I’m hoping to start this course and read some of it will be in Birmingham, which is cool because I live in Brum. Which uni will it be with? Can’t find it. Thanks 😊
Chaz87
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It is through the university of Worcester. I will be starting this degree In September. 😊
Antenatalhopeful
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello
I am about to apply for this course but just a bit worried as I have heard that the NCT is reviewing fees/funding. I am worried about paying the fees this year and then finding out that they may be reduced or removed in later years. Has anyone else heard this?
Chaz87
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi. The fees are set by Worcester university so I doubt they will remove them if anything I would say the fees may go up. They might be reviewing their grant fees. I’ve been excepted to start this September but have applied for student finance to cover my fees.
(Original post by Antenatalhopeful)
Hello
I am about to apply for this course but just a bit worried as I have heard that the NCT is reviewing fees/funding. I am worried about paying the fees this year and then finding out that they may be reduced or removed in later years. Has anyone else heard this?
Lilurobbo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can anybody advise how much time is spent at actual uni? I’m just trying to work out if I can commit to it as the study locations aren’t anywhere near me so I’ll need to figure out if I can work this in around childcare. Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes - I am a regular donator! (19)
6.13%
Yes - I have once or twice (20)
6.45%
I would like to... (134)
43.23%
No - I cannot give blood (74)
23.87%
No - I don't wish to (63)
20.32%