The Student Room Group

2019 AQA A-Level A2 ICT INFO 3

Is there anyone on the planet resitting this exam because I genuinely feel I might be the only person. The last proper examination for this course was last year, and this will be the last resit to ever take place. Once again I'm feeling like I'm going to fail and not make my uni offer so it'd be nice to have someone in the same boat.
cheers chaps
Reply 1
Hi I’m retaking, you been through the pre release yet ?
Original post by joshclark52
Is there anyone on the planet resitting this exam because I genuinely feel I might be the only person. The last proper examination for this course was last year, and this will be the last resit to ever take place. Once again I'm feeling like I'm going to fail and not make my uni offer so it'd be nice to have someone in the same boat.
cheers chaps

Hi
Reply 2
Original post by Ahc1011
Hi I’m retaking, you been through the pre release yet ?

Yes mate, managed to list a few topics I thought it was hinting at. Was a bit stumped by the mention of virtual companies at the end. I've researched what they are but hopefully, it doesn't come in a high marking question. All I can see that they might ask is a question relating to the benefits and drawbacks of teleworking to an organisation, society and individuals or something along those lines.
Topics I picked up were:
-Factors contributing to project failure/success
-different ways of providing services (ie in house vs outsourcing and package systems etc)
-cloud computing
-Training (specifically CBT)
-Privacy and security, computer misuse act
-implementation methods
-(Security, Training and Procurement) Policies
-Virtual Companies
Those were the main hints I caught on to. Had any luck yourself?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending