The Student Room Group

Anyone else feeling emotional after watching Avengers Endgame *SPOILER ALERT!!!*

So it's been 2 days now since I watched Endgame. I plan on going again. But the thing is, I feel really emotional about it. I've talked to all my friends and they feel exactly the same way but I have a feeling that I feel even more so that's not on a normal level.

Spoiler

Does anyone else feel like this?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

ngl i found it hella cringe seeing grown a** men crying in the cinema over

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
My whole cinema was crying when

Spoiler

Original post by mercuryman
ngl i found it hella cringe seeing grown a** men crying in the cinema over

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Thanks mate, I will spoil this to everyone at my school, hope I don't get beaten up
It seems that people have ditched religion for stupid brand loyalty and other stupid made up characters.
Original post by Jedimonkey
So it's been 2 days now since I watched Endgame. I plan on going again. But the thing is, I feel really emotional about it. I've talked to all my friends and they feel exactly the same way but I have a feeling that I feel even more so that's not on a normal level.

Spoiler

Does anyone else feel like this?

I feel exactly like this, except I do know my best friend feels the exact same way.. i

Spoiler

It's just a part of my childhood, teen years and adulthood, I've grown up reading comics religiously and anticipating each movie and now knowing a huge part of that is over is just overwhelming and heartbreaking :frown:
It did fit and the movie was amazing but im just sad :frown:

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
I appreciate we have a spoiler warning in the title but i've added spoiler tags to all the posts too so accidental clicks don't end up with a spoiler.
I honestly didn't find it that sad, maybe because I wasn't really emotionally attached to either iron Man or black widow. It's also probably because in general I haven't liked the MCU films much with the majority of them being not good in my opinion.
I hope you're not being serious. Just don't be a douche and spoil it for anyone. You wouldn't like it if something you enjoyed was spoiled for you
Original post by The RAR
Thanks mate, I will spoil this to everyone at my school, hope I don't get beaten up
Original post by The RAR
Thanks mate, I will spoil this to everyone at my school, hope Ir don't get beaten up

Please don't, some people have waited forever for this
I'm religious and I don't 100% agree with your point. I see what you mean but this is something we have grown up with. Everyone has a favourite film/character. Imagine growing up with something that's cheered you up and then it just ends
Original post by s.aureus
Please don't, some people have waited forever for this

I hope you're not being serious. Just don't be a douche and spoil it for anyone. You wouldn't like it if something you enjoyed was spoiled for you

Obviously I won't, I was clearly joking as shown in the last part where I said "Hope I don't get beaten up". I know not everyone like spoilers
I'm glad it's not just me then. Well if we look at the bright side, the future of the MCU can still be really good. I'm really looking forward to far from home
I feel exactly like this, except I do know my best friend feels the exact same way.. i

Spoiler

It's just a part of my childhood, teen years and adulthood, I've grown up reading comics religiously and anticipating each movie and now knowing a huge part of that is over is just overwhelming and heartbreaking :frown:
It did fit and the movie was amazing but im just sad :frown:

Spoiler

Ahh thanks. I didn't know you could add tags
Original post by 8472
I appreciate we have a spoiler warning in the title but i've added spoiler tags to all the posts too so accidental clicks don't end up with a spoiler.
I'm glad it's not just me then. Well if we look at the bright side, the future of the MCU can still be really good. I'm really looking forward to far from home

Same! And also excited for black panther 2 :biggrin:
Also, not to mention that James Gunn will be back for GOTG 3 and this time Thor will be with them
Same! And also excited for black panther 2 :biggrin:
you're not the only one- it's been 3 days since i've watched it and life definitely feels more miserable:lol:
"I'm with you till the end of the line"
Yeh. Hopefully FFH will be a lighthearted movie
Original post by entertainmyfaith
you're not the only one- it's been 3 days since i've watched it and life definitely feels more miserable:lol:
Everyone who watched it came into school crying the next day :biggrin:
All I could hear were sniffles in the cinema
Ngl it hurt me more when natasha died cause I was expecting tony to die before it came out

Quick Reply