The Student Room Group

What bands/artists are you obsessing over rn?

I need new music to listen to, so who are your current obsessions?

I'm obsessing so much over Greta Van Fleet rn, they're almost a 70's rock revival.

Scroll to see replies

Ariana Grande
Maroon 5 ( girls like you)
Original post by Study_Girl 7
Ariana Grande

girls like you is NOT a song. it's adam levine speaking slow and saying yeah yeah, and then cardi randomly coming on being extra...it's just horrible. also, adam would never date cardi or anyone like her lol so wtf..
I obsess over Whitney Houston, apparently. @Sammylou40 :colonhash:
also..i wanna apologise for being aggressive with you the other night, whether it offended you or not. im def not in a good space these days and i've been lashing out at everyone even offline, dont take it personally. i appreciate how you've been supportive.
only know 2 songs of BLACKPINK but BLACK PINK . they’re just so sexy
Yo adam as been married since 2014 and has 2 kids-that's why he won't date cardi ir anyone
Original post by Bang Outta Order
girls like you is NOT a song. it's adam levine speaking slow and saying yeah yeah, and then cardi randomly coming on being extra...it's just horrible. also, adam would never date cardi or anyone like her lol so wtf..
1) BTS!

I've been a fan for around 3 years now and I'm seeing them at Wembley for both dates in June, I'm so excited!

Get on board if you haven't already: Boy With Luv ft. Halsey

2) Giriboy

I love Giriboy - he's a Korean hip hop artist, but my favourite thing about him is that he's always experiementing with different genres and putting new music out all the time. Some faves:

Flex

Crack on My Screen

EmptyHouse
Ariana Grande

Love a bit of Maroon 5! Not really a fan of their newer stuff though.

Whats your favourite Ariana song?
Yo adam as been married since 2014 and has 2 kids-that's why he won't date cardi ir anyone

single or not, he'd never go with a thing like cardi. :u:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Moved to Music. :smile:

My bad, thank you! :h:
back in the Eminem phase
I Have a few in this order
Thank u next
7 rings
Break up with your girlfriend
Original post by MidgetFever
Love a bit of Maroon 5! Not really a fan of their newer stuff though.

Whats your favourite Ariana song?
payphone has some serious nostalgia

Ariana Grande
music for me rn is finding the nostalgia, so ig nostalgia is another phase of mine lol
Original post by jungshook
back in the Eminem phase

Never a bad phase to be in, you got a favourite album? I went through a phase where I listened to nothing but Recovery.
Original post by MidgetFever
Never a bad phase to be in, you got a favourite album? I went through a phase where I listened to nothing but Recovery.

for me it's MMLP but Recovery and SSLP are also great. Em is just great for motivation esp for all these a level exams lol
You didn’t offend me.
I’m not bothered by things like that
I know you’re not. And I’ll help if I can.

Ps. I just found it odd that someone in your age group likes Whitney so much. That’s all. It’s not a problem
Take care
Original post by Bang Outta Order
I obsess over Whitney Houston, apparently. @Sammylou40 :colonhash:
also..i wanna apologise for being aggressive with you the other night, whether it offended you or not. im def not in a good space these days and i've been lashing out at everyone even offline, dont take it personally. i appreciate how you've been supportive.
I have to admit.. after seeing them everywhere and talked about a lot;

BTS are actually really good.

Also, Chase Atlantic are great too. The Weeknd, Halsey, Fleurie, Zach grey and the fifty shades of grey soundtracks are actually really good. Like Prey and Heaven.
Yess omg halsey without me is good
Original post by em3fr
I have to admit.. after seeing them everywhere and talked about a lot;

BTS are actually really good.

Also, Chase Atlantic are great too. The Weeknd, Halsey, Fleurie, Zach grey and the fifty shades of grey soundtracks are actually really good. Like Prey and Heaven.

Quick Reply

Latest