The Student Room Group

Oxford professor argues invisible aliens are interbreeding with humans

Scroll to see replies

Although he seems to be unaware that it is biologically impossible for us to breed with a different species, thereby disproving his wacky poppycock :smile:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Although he seems to be unaware that it is biologically impossible for us to breed with a different species, thereby disproving his wacky poppycock :smile:

How can you be sure that it is biologically impossible for us to breed with them? Have you seen an alien before or are you using E.T. or Paul as your basis for alien anatomy?
Reply 4
Hello guys! Im from Kosovo! I would like to enjoy the conversation!
Original post by Wired_1800
How can you be sure that it is biologically impossible for us to breed with them? Have you seen an alien before or are you using E.T. or Paul as your basis for alien anatomy?

By virtue of them not having evolved on Earth they cannot be the same species as us, simple.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
By virtue of them not having evolved on Earth they cannot be the same species as us, simple.

Fair point, but we don't know. They may have been here for thousands of years and would have evolved plus adapted to our planet. Hence allowing themselves sufficient time to be able to breed with our women.
Oh sure I get seduced by invisible aliens all the time. It's great fun!

I kinda want to know what they really look like, and I kinda don't.
Fair point, but we don't know. They may have been here for thousands of years and would have evolved plus adapted to our planet. Hence allowing themselves sufficient time to be able to breed with our women.

Don't worry! I've met them and they're not interested in the women.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Don't worry! I've met them and they're not interested in the women.

What are they interested in?
Reply 10
When he... er, 'self loves', I wonder if he convinces himself there's actually an invisible alien helping out? :K:
What are they interested in?

Here @Ciel.

Why don't you tell him yourself!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Here @Ciel.

Why don't you tell him yourself!

I am not allowed to talk about it. My FBI agent is watching me.
Original post by Ciel.
I am not allowed to talk about it. My FBI agent is watching me.

I will protect you. You can trust me.
Reply 15
I will protect you. You can trust me.

Lies.
Original post by Ciel.
Lies.

:colone:
he is assuming that the aliens are all cis male

:hand:

smh

Had a look into this professor (yes he actually got professorship). He has no expertise, on physics or bio-sciences. But studies Korean language, culture & religion.
https://www.orinst.ox.ac.uk/people/young-hae-chi

I think we can put this guy in the arts/social science/humanities looneys who needs to leave STEM to STEM researchers...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending