The Student Room Group

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence 2019

Have not seen a thread on this so thought I'd start it. Has anyone applied or heard back for this company division?
Reply 1
Hi, I got an assessment centre tomorrow for sales. How about you?
I had an assessment centre on Wednesday. We shall see how it goes!
anyone heard back from the grad scheme AC's on the 2nd and 3rd April?
Nothing yet. I'm guessing we'll hear back next week
Reply 5
Any updates to this?
I got a call today, with a job offer so I'm guessing others should too!
Hey, I have just been asked to complete 3 online tests. After completion, and lets say, successful, what comes next? It's for a position in Data Science.
couple of weeks after you accepted an offer? when was the offer made, after the online assessment :O
Reply 9
Original post by famfastic
I got a call today, with a job offer so I'm guessing others should too!

Wow, congrats! Did they say how many other grads you'd be with, the training or anything on working hours, benefits etc? Can't seem to find too much info on this stuff
Thank you! Not much was mentioned, apart from the standard data available in the job description: "What you will receive
30,000 starting salary
£1,000 relocation allowance
Private medical insurance
25 days annual leave
Flexible benefits with discounts on restaurants, cinemas and many more!
Share incentive plan"
I was given a leaflet during the assessment centre which mentioned you would be buddied up with another graduate for the first 30 days it seems, no talk of hours as of yet.
I was also asked about clearance and asked permission to conduct it, as well as wait for an email, which did not arrive until now. It seems that they aren't really rushing AT ALL with the process.
I guess we all just need to continue being patient, as annoying as it sounds :frown:
Original post by bobbricks
Wow, congrats! Did they say how many other grads you'd be with, the training or anything on working hours, benefits etc? Can't seem to find too much info on this stuff
Reply 11
Original post by famfastic
Thank you! Not much was mentioned, apart from the standard data available in the job description: "What you will receive
30,000 starting salary
£1,000 relocation allowance
Private medical insurance
25 days annual leave
Flexible benefits with discounts on restaurants, cinemas and many more!
Share incentive plan"
I was given a leaflet during the assessment centre which mentioned you would be buddied up with another graduate for the first 30 days it seems, no talk of hours as of yet.
I was also asked about clearance and asked permission to conduct it, as well as wait for an email, which did not arrive until now. It seems that they aren't really rushing AT ALL with the process.
I guess we all just need to continue being patient, as annoying as it sounds :frown:

Ah that doesn't sound like too much info! Did they say how long the security clearance would take or what it involves? Yeah, just got to stick at it really sadly, but it'll be worth it in the end. Still waiting to hear back here...
Hey guys, I still have not heard anything from BAE regarding my assessment day on the 3rd. Is anyone else in the same position?
I still haven't heard back. what about you?
Original post by Manchegoma
anyone heard back from the grad scheme AC's on the 2nd and 3rd April?
Reply 14
Same here
Original post by Runescape07
Hey guys, I still have not heard anything from BAE regarding my assessment day on the 3rd. Is anyone else in the same position?
Reply 15
Guessing you guys have all heard back? So who's starting in September? 😁
Reply 16
Dont have much faith in BAE Systems myself as my friend was a part of around 20 apprentices that were fired/scheme was cancelled in the 2nd year as they couldn't keep them.
Reply 17
Original post by OliL
Dont have much faith in BAE Systems myself as my friend was a part of around 20 apprentices that were fired/scheme was cancelled in the 2nd year as they couldn't keep them.

No way, really?!! That's crazy! Was it the Applied Intelligence graduate scheme or something else and what year if you don't mind me asking?
Has anyone done the video interview yet for the 2020 intake? Is it the same one as last year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending