The Student Room Group

Deadline for chosing a University on UCAS?

When is the deadline for choosing a University on UCAS?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
midnight
Original post by Roxox
When is the deadline for choosing a University on UCAS?
Reply 2
What date?
Original post by n.345
midnight
Reply 3
Original post by n.345
midnight

Wait today or tomorrow since the deadlines may 1st?? Really confused bc I just assumed the deadline was tomorrow midnight. I still haven't decided where to firm so really stressed
Reply 4
23:59 on May 1
Reply 5
so you still have tomorrow
RELIABLE INFORMATION HERE : https://www.ucas.com/ucas/events/find/scheme/undergraduate/type/key-date

(The date depends when you got all your decisions from Unis)
Reply 7
One of the University's which I mostly want to study at hasn't wrote back to me. WHAT DO I DO?!?
Original post by Roxox
One of the University's which I mostly want to study at hasn't wrote back to me. WHAT DO I DO?!?

Don't stress!!! If you haven't heard back yet you have until june :smile:. The may deadline is only for people that have already heard back from everywhere.
Reply 9
Original post by GrapefruitBread
Don't stress!!! If you haven't heard back yet you have until june :smile:. The may deadline is only for people that have already heard back from everywhere.

Okay, thank you! I've received 4 offers from Universities but one Uni which I want to go to hasn't wrote back to me. Will these offers disappear on UCAS?
Original post by Roxox
Okay, thank you! I've received 4 offers from Universities but one Uni which I want to go to hasn't wrote back to me. Will these offers disappear on UCAS?

If you applied before the Jan deadline, the Uni has to make a decision now or you will get that choice rejected automatically by UCAS. Sometimes these decisions really do come through at the last minute. If you applied after 15 Jan then the Uni has longer to make the decision.
Is it for sure midnight of tomorrow night ???
Is it for sure midnight tomorrow and not tonight?
Original post by beltork
23:59 on May 1
Original post by Rosie whitty
Is it for sure midnight tomorrow and not tonight?

I’ve had an extended deadline because one of my choices was late. Does that mean I can pick any of them though, not just the one that was late? Just wanted to be reassured knowing it was tomorrow night anyway if that makes sense!
Original post by stoyfan
It says less than one day, i really need to know
Original post by stoyfan
I’ve had an extended deadline because one of my choices was late. Does that mean I can pick any of them though, not just the one that was late? Just wanted to be reassured knowing it was tomorrow night anyway if that makes sense!

If you go onto Track it will tell you what YOUR deadline is.

PS. It isnt tonight. Stop panicking everyone.

https://www.studential.com/university/applying/UCAS-application-guide/UCAS-deadlines-2019-entry

Look for your deadline.
Are you sure? But it says less than one day?
Original post by returnmigrant
If you go onto Track it will tell you what YOUR deadline is.

PS. It isnt tonight. Stop panicking everyone.
Reply 19
My deadline to reply to offers is 23:59 on May 1, it says less than 1 day,

that’s tomorrow right? Sorry of this sounds stupid but I don’t want to make a mistake

Quick Reply