The Student Room Group

BTEC Business Level 3 Unit 6 Principles of Management Exam MAY 2019

Scroll to see replies

Just tell us the structure please :frown:
Original post by Blochy1208
Am selling my notes for £5 each this includes structure. DM me for information about sending me money. Paypal or bank transfer only.
Is this all on pop up cinemas????
Guys, why do you think it will be about the importance of change ? Give me some hints. Is about motivation, organisational change, performance appraisals but how do we approach these?
Original post by maddie lloyd
Is this all on pop up cinemas????

No this is unit 6 about Cookson Chemist
Reply 24
unit 6 may 2019 is about Cookson Chemist, what kind of structure will you guys use, i.e. intro and so on
Right guys and girls, I am currently in the process of finishing my in-depth notes on the 8 different theories that I will be using for the change management and a big section on Performance Appraisals. This will also include a full section on Structure. I will be also uploading this to TES for purchase if anyone wants to secure a good grade in the exam. This will also have samples you can look at so you know that it is legit. Should all be uploaded by Friday or Saturday, I will update this post once I have done this. Thanks!
Not decided yet, around 5.99 to 7.99 GBP but will see what the fees are like on TES if any.
Original post by JackSCN
What will the price be
can someone send me the theories and their notes? much appreciated.
Reply 28
Original post by Dreamer2001
can someone send me the theories and their notes? much appreciated.

And me
Can you DM me as well please? thank you
Reply 30
Does any one know some of the theories? If so can someone send them to me please. Thanks :smile:
Reply 31
How will you guys be structuring the presentation, i.e. what will the slide titles be and so on
Original post by Blochy1208
Right guys and girls, I am currently in the process of finishing my in-depth notes on the 8 different theories that I will be using for the change management and a big section on Performance Appraisals. This will also include a full section on Structure. I will be also uploading this to TES for purchase if anyone wants to secure a good grade in the exam. This will also have samples you can look at so you know that it is legit. Should all be uploaded by Friday or Saturday, I will update this post once I have done this. Thanks!

where I can find it?
Original post by nayziie
Does any one know some of the theories? If so can someone send them to me please. Thanks :smile:

there are like 3 types of change management
1. Lewin’s Change Management Model
2. McKinsey 7-S Model
3. Kotter’s 8 Step Change Model
but tbh at college I didn't cover this three theories, but they are important
Original post by James Colindale
Does Anyone know the structure that should be used when writing the report?

I got a document that has a detailed structure that may very well help you. if you or anyone wants it dm me
Can I have a look at that document... please? :smile:
Original post by 決意と情熱
I got a document that has a detailed structure that may very well help you. if you or anyone wants it dm me
Reply 36
Original post by 決意と情熱

Can you DM me the document please?
lily.0123 and 1990jo123 here is the structure. It may not be as detailed as others you may have looked at but it has really helped me understand how to structure the report and i think i should be able to do quite well in it (hopefully anything can happen) along with my revision for the unit as well i should be fine
Reply 38
Is there even a way for the data to be analysed? e.g. calculate percentages
(edited 4 years ago)
my teacher said that data analysis refers to the data provided on pages 4 and 5 in the different tables labelled figure 1 and 2. many of the figures and statements provided are important. I have also came to think that it would be better to implement data to back up a point rather than have a paragraph dedicated to solely data analysis. So, i guess for example in the case study we can see that the workforce is greatly demotivated and has lost great trust in the management due to the redundancies that took place in the recent restructuring. You could refer to the data provided in figure 2 on page 5 and say that it many other employees in other businesses feel a similar way to which the workforce in CCL are feeling as "56% of employees reported a loss of motivation following redundancies. Or something along those lines. You could also follow that sentence with "As a result" or something close to that. Hope that helps you and others! I am kinda tired been revising and planning all day that my grammar and wording may be off so if i confused you i apologise in advance. Again, hope i helped :smile:
Original post by rep13
Is there even a way for the data to be analysed? e.g. calculate percentages

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending