The Student Room Group

Meet Whiskey the Kitten...

Scroll to see replies

I wish my cat was that tiny again.
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
Aww yay!!! All the cats are asleep now (Jess, Rogue, Luigi, Whisky) woo its weirdly quiet in my house but so nice and calm, I'm sure they will all wake up and go mad soon thought, when they want some lunch :P !

All asleep at the same time? Where is your award?! That's quite the feat :biggrin: Bet they will all wake up one by one so you'll be occupied for the whole afternoon :h: Good luck :P
hehe here are a couple I've just taken of him rolling around in the sun :smile:
20190429_141717-compressed.jpg.jpeg
20190429_141656-compressed.jpg.jpeg
I love this thread!
love catching him mid yawn shows off his crazy personality and what a little monster he is! IMG_20190429_160946_379-compressed.jpg.jpeg
God I love how fluffy he is, I had been looking into getting a German Shepherd puppy as a surprise for my partner, but I might have have to include cats in my search as well.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
God I love how fluffy he is, I had been looking into getting a German Shepherd puppy as a surprise for my partner, but I might have have to include cats in my search as well.

aw German shepherd puppies are so adorable I would love one too but don't have the time to properly look after a dog at the moment but one day I hope to have one hehe maybe when I have kids then they can help out :P
20190430_175328-compressed.jpg.jpeg

20190430_175318-compressed.jpg.jpeg

just a couple more... I miss him when I'm not at home hehe. he has the vets tomorrow after for a check up and jabs x
Too Cute! :tongue: :penguin:

Cuteness: 100
What is that animal called? :pd:
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg how have i not seen this thread before today
i am in love
my whole day has just become 100000000000 times better
so much floof
good floof
i want
deffo require more piccies for research purposes
these posts make my revision days so much nicer so thank you! sooo cutee

i hope his trip to the vet goes well :h::love:
Original post by Chronoscope
Too Cute! :tongue: :penguin:

Cuteness: 100

Thank you hehe!
Original post by thestudent33
What is that animal called? :pd:

He is Called Whiskey, Whisk when he is in trouble and Whiskydoodle when he is in his crazy playful mood.
Original post by DrawTheLine
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg how have i not seen this thread before today
i am in love
my whole day has just become 100000000000 times better
so much floof
good floof
i want
deffo require more piccies for research purposes

Hehehe aww I do love him so much woke up in the middle of the night last night thinking a spider was on my face because I felt something all tickly but then heard whiskey start to purr and looked down and he burried his head right in to my chin and neck was super cute hehe :biggrin: <3 everynight he cuddles my face!
Original post by angel.xo
these posts make my revision days so much nicer so thank you! sooo cutee

i hope his trip to the vet goes well :h::love:

Yay so so so glad the pics are making your revision days that little bit nicer :biggrin:

Hoping vets goes well too, will have to get him in the cat carrier again, he loves it though when we were picking him up to get taken home we thought he might be crying or distressed on the bus but he just curled up and fell asleep purring the whole way home hehe :P

Sleepy kitty

20190501_220234.jpg
20190501_221155.jpg

And all awake again

20190501_220821.jpg

Reply 73

20190501_220234.jpg

I love this photo so much :love:
your kitten is getting cuter by the minutes
Thank you hehe!

He is Called Whiskey, Whisk when he is in trouble and Whiskydoodle when he is in his crazy playful mood.

Hehehe aww I do love him so much woke up in the middle of the night last night thinking a spider was on my face because I felt something all tickly but then heard whiskey start to purr and looked down and he burried his head right in to my chin and neck was super cute hehe :biggrin: <3 everynight he cuddles my face!

Yay so so so glad the pics are making your revision days that little bit nicer :biggrin:

Hoping vets goes well too, will have to get him in the cat carrier again, he loves it though when we were picking him up to get taken home we thought he might be crying or distressed on the bus but he just curled up and fell asleep purring the whole way home hehe :P

Sleepy kitty

20190501_220234.jpg
20190501_221155.jpg

And all awake again

20190501_220821.jpg

Haha thank you he is so chilled out and trusting I just never want him to grow up!
Original post by 8472
I love this photo so much

Original post by KimNoel27
your kitten is getting cuter by the minutes

Hehe I'm starting to miss him now, sitting at my desk cat-less, wish I could bring him in for cuddles hehe
lol
Haha thank you he is so chilled out and trusting I just never want him to grow up!

Hehe I'm starting to miss him now, sitting at my desk cat-less, wish I could bring him in for cuddles hehe
He is Called Whiskey

Does he drink? :eyeball:
Whiskey is such a cool name
I have an exam in 2 hours, so taking a revision break and seeing new kitten photos is so relaxing. I want to give him all the belly rubs, he's too adorable

Quick Reply

Latest