The Student Room Group

edexcel ial biology unit 6 prediction (old spec)

any predictions for WBIO6/01 old spec?

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
I'm in the same boat trying to find a thread! Anyone else doing IAL Unit 6 Bio?
Original post by Black&Whitee
any predictions for WBIO6/01 old spec?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by t
I'm in the same boat trying to find a thread! Anyone else doing IAL Unit 6 Bio?

meeeee toooo! HELP PLEASE!!!!:frown::frown:
Reply 4
We should keep this thread active so that more IAL peeps can join haha. I'm actually really behind on revision tbh I don't know if anyone has any predictions?
Original post by hykha
meeeee toooo! HELP PLEASE!!!!:frown::frown:
Reply 5
Original post by t
We should keep this thread active so that more IAL peeps can join haha. I'm actually really behind on revision tbh I don't know if anyone has any predictions?

I KNOW RIGHT!! same here! i really dont know what im gonna do! examz are very close!:frown:
Reply 6
Original post by hykha
I KNOW RIGHT!! same here! i really dont know what im gonna do! examz are very close!:frown:

The best thing you can do is try not to stress! I'm just trying to get used to exam technique and practise as many past papers as possible at the moment. In terms of knowledge I literally know nothing lol. You still have time to work through everything though! x
Reply 7
Original post by t
The best thing you can do is try not to stress! I'm just trying to get used to exam technique and practise as many past papers as possible at the moment. In terms of knowledge I literally know nothing lol. You still have time to work through everything though! x

tbh im confused with the different tests (u test, t test, etc) i dont know hw that works..gosh .. i suck at unit 6 in general! i want a really good idea about whats goin on in there! do you have any websites that helped you?
Helloo, I'm taking U6 in june
Guys, did any of you get A's in unit 3 last year ?
Reply 10
Original post by hykha
tbh im confused with the different tests (u test, t test, etc) i dont know hw that works..gosh .. i suck at unit 6 in general! i want a really good idea about whats goin on in there! do you have any websites that helped you?

In terms of the statistics I was also extremely confused but I found this really good PDF which may help you! When you read it in detail it should make sense. Okay I'm trying to upload it but it keeps saying error uploading attachment :s-smilie:
Reply 11
Original post by JanaALEVEL
Guys, did any of you get A's in unit 3 last year ?

i am doing unit three this time as well, repeating tbh, got a c last time i did!
Reply 12
Helloo, I'm taking U6 in june

Hi! Do you have any predictions for the practicals?
Reply 13
Original post by t
In terms of the statistics I was also extremely confused but I found this really good PDF which may help you! When you read it in detail it should make sense. Okay I'm trying to upload it but it keeps saying error uploading attachment :s-smilie:

ohh thats sweet of u! :smile: hope it comes!
Reply 14
Original post by t

not sure about this! well its better to revise all practicals..
Original post by t

I'm not gonna lie my predictions are almost always on point but I never predict this early lmho I only solved 2 papers so far.
I get the feeling either the night before the exam or the morning of the exam
Reply 16
Okay had to convert from PDF to image but it finally worked! Hope it helps! :smile:
Original post by hykha
ohh thats sweet of u! :smile: hope it comes!

Statistical Tests-1.jpgStatistical Tests-2.jpgStatistical Tests-3.jpg
Reply 17
Oh wow! I'll be looking out for you then haha
I'm not gonna lie my predictions are almost always on point but I never predict this early lmho I only solved 2 papers so far.
I get the feeling either the night before the exam or the morning of the exam
Reply 18
Original post by t
Okay had to convert from PDF to image but it finally worked! Hope it helps! :smile:

Statistical Tests-1.jpgStatistical Tests-2.jpgStatistical Tests-3.jpg

thank you soo much!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest