The Student Room Group

No guy has ever made me c**

I feel disappointed that no guy I've been with has made me c**. Has this happened to other girls?

Scroll to see replies

Yesssss, I always make the guy c** but not vice versa :/ one time was close but idk, i guess with girls it's more of that emotional connection so personally I know it'll happen once I get a boyfriend :smile: but it's natural dw!!
Reply 2
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! I feel bad for having to fake a c** moan lo!
Original post by Anonymous
Yesssss, I always make the guy c** but not vice versa :/ one time was close but idk, i guess with girls it's more of that emotional connection so personally I know it'll happen once I get a boyfriend :smile: but it's natural dw!!
My recommendations: don't fake anything. Give lots of honest feedback about what feels good and what gets you closer to it. Be explorative and experimental and try new ways of doing things. Find someone very patient!
(edited 4 years ago)
i want to know how long your guys take to orgasm

i often don't and find it quite difficult
Reply 5
If you know how to make yourself happy, teach your boy. He needs to learn how you work, and if you don't teach him he's got no hope.
Not all girls can orgasm.

You could always give them tips tho, everyone's different so sometimes you've gotta point them in the right direction.
Reply 7
I feel like if I do that, I'm going to kill the vibe, but I do see your point!
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
My recommendations: don't fake anything. Give lots of honest feedback about what feels good and what gets you closer to it. Be explorative and experimental and try new ways of doing things. Find someone very patient!
Because women are not meant to ***; it's just a vestigial characteristic, left from clunky evolution. Hence, it's difficult to access it and it's like solving a rubrik's cube.

I just *** and go to sleep. No point worrying about her; been there till 5am.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Two trending threads about c.ummimg on TSR this evening. Feeling blessed.

Is there a group noun for this?
I feel like if I do that, I'm going to kill the vibe, but I do see your point!

Who cares about the vibe? Exactly half of the purpose of ''the vibe'' is to arouse you, and if you're not getting there, the current vibe is not working properly and you need to change things up.

Speaking of the vibe. Have you tried asking your partner to use some kind of literally vibrating object? I hear they can work wonders.
Personally, I could orgasm within a few minutes (when I do it myself lol) when I'm with my man, we have multiple rounds, each one could last 10-45 minutes, depending on the time we have and if we want to take it easy and enjoy different position or if we need a quickie lol
Original post by HoldThisL
i want to know how long your guys take to orgasm

i often don't and find it quite difficult
Original post by MidgetFever

You could always give them tips tho, everyone's different so sometimes you've gotta point them in the right direction.

Not entirely true. Even clinical anorgasmia often turns out to be psychological in origin, and most of the time it can be corrected.
I can’t believe this😂😂😂
I want to but I don't want to kill his vibe, he's really good and lasts long, but for some reason I get close to c**ing but I just don't at the end.
Original post by Drewski
If you know how to make yourself happy, teach your boy. He needs to learn how you work, and if you don't teach him he's got no hope.
what do girls actually get out of sex? if rubbing the clit is equivalent to a guy masturbating, then what do penises do? it's made even worse by the fact that penises can't even curl upwards to reach the g-spot
I feel disappointed that no guy I've been with has made me c**. Has this happened to other girls?

Really? That's a bummer if it's true, I don't want to restore to pleasing myself behind his back
Original post by MidgetFever

I want to but I don't want to kill his vibe, he's really good and lasts long, but for some reason I get close to c**ing but I just don't at the end.

If you want him to get you off, you've got to tell him where your buttons are. If you don't, you won't be satisfied.
Can tell it's exam season, the procrastination is in full swing
Original post by Notoriety
Because women are not meant to ***; it's just a vestigial characteristic, left from clunky evolution. Hence, it's difficult to access it and it's like solving a rubrik's cube.

I just *** and go to sleep. No point worrying about her; been there till 5am.

I object to your use of the word ''meant'', as though nature or evolution were some conscious entity that will get miffed if you use its creations in ways they were not intended. The fact remains: women are able to have a mind-blowingly pleasant experience in the right circumstances - probably much better than what guys can have. Why not try to make that happen? So it's difficult; well, very little that's easy to get in life is worth having anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest