The Student Room Group

No guy has ever made me c**

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Two trending threads about c.ummimg on TSR this evening. Feeling blessed.

& "Did anyone actually enjoy doing PE at school?"

happy time.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I object to your use of the word ''meant'', as though nature or evolution were some conscious entity that will get miffed if you use its creations in ways they were not intended. The fact remains: women are able to have a mind-blowingly pleasant experience in the right circumstances - probably much better than what guys can have. Why not try to make that happen? So it's difficult; well, very little that's easy to get in life is worth having anyway.

Object to your objecting.
True. I just feel bad if I make him feel, in a way, incompetent. I have told him but he's refused because he says that if we start using vibrators of any sort, I'm going to get used to it and then I won't enjoy regular sex without it.
Who cares about the vibe? Exactly half of the purpose of ''the vibe'' is to arouse you, and if you're not getting there, the current vibe is not working properly and you need to change things up.

Speaking of the vibe. Have you tried asking your partner to use some kind of literally vibrating object? I hear they can work wonders.
Original post by CoolCavy
Can tell it's exam season, the procrastination is in full swing

don't you mean procrasturbation?
Original post by Anonymous
True. I just feel bad if I make him feel, in a way, incompetent. I have told him but he's refused because he says that if we start using vibrators of any sort, I'm going to get used to it and then I won't enjoy regular sex without it.

Huh. IMO, if he's not willing to try new things to get you there, then he is kind of incompetent. Not using vibrators at that point doesn't make him competent, it just means he's ignoring the issue.

Sorry if that sounds judgmental. >.>
True, but having the penetration part really amps things up, and it does feel good if they can stroke it right
what do girls actually get out of sex? if rubbing the clit is equivalent to a guy masturbating, then what do penises do? it's made even worse by the fact that penises can't even curl upwards to reach the g-spot
so would you say that penetration is just a neutral feeling of pressure that adds to the fun of rubbing a clit? or is penetration the same sort of sensation as rubbing a clit but less intense? i am trying to picture how it works??
True, but having the penetration part really amps things up, and it does feel good if they can stroke it right
It's not judgmental, I appreciate the honesty, I think he feels that I'm not on the same wave with him, but I'm going to have a chat and tell him and hopefully things don't go south lol
Huh. IMO, if he's not willing to try new things to get you there, then he is kind of incompetent. Not using vibrators at that point doesn't make him competent, it just means he's ignoring the issue.

Sorry if that sounds judgmental. >.>
Personally, I could orgasm within a few minutes (when I do it myself lol)

it sounds like you're too accustomed to sexual stimulation from masturbating and not from sex then
It's not judgmental, I appreciate the honesty, I think he feels that I'm not on the same wave with him, but I'm going to have a chat and tell him and hopefully things don't go south lol

Good luck!
What if a guy was to start from the top and caress you down all the the way to your special part and spend some time there. Then slowly start in and out and then faster an faster while kissing your neck and rubbing u everywhere. Would u *** after that?
If a guy is doing both, rubbing the clit and penetrating, like doggy style for example, you feel a pleasurable intensity, and the feeling of it slipping in and out and the wetness adds to it. Penetration is not the same sort of sensation, it's different but it feels good if done right or at least right for the person, again this has to do with the stroke being right and keeping it at a good tempo lol
so would you say that penetration is just a neutral feeling of pressure that adds to the fun of rubbing a clit? or is penetration the same sort of sensation as rubbing a clit but less intense? i am trying to picture how it works??
ah ok so penetration is just a feeling of pressure that adds to it all.. in that case your query is answered surely.. . guys aren't there to MAKE you *** but to HELP you *** yourself with your clit???
If a guy is doing both, rubbing the clit and penetrating, like doggy style for example, you feel a pleasurable intensity, and the feeling of it slipping in and out and the wetness adds to it. Penetration is not the same sort of sensation, it's different but it feels good if done right or at least right for the person, again this has to do with the stroke being right and keeping it at a good tempo lol
Tbh that sounds great lol
What if a guy was to start from the top and caress you down all the the way to your special part and spend some time there. Then slowly start in and out and then faster an faster while kissing your neck and rubbing u everywhere. Would u *** after that?
Original post by A Rolling Stone
don't you mean procrasturbation?

At this time of year, that should be the name of a whole section of TSR....
Well so Iv been told😉

😂😂
Tbh that sounds great lol
Would u personally say size plays a role. It must do?
You have to tell them what feels good. To some extent it's easier for us, at least it's obvious when a man reaches orgasm.. but a woman not so much. Guide them and it will get better.
Well so Iv been told😉

😂😂

😂😂
Would u personally say size plays a role. It must do?

Yes it does, as I've heard from friends who have experienced smaller packages lol, it didn't feel like anything. My partner has a good size, not extraordinarily big but not mirco size either.
Interesting...
😂😂

Yes it does, as I've heard from friends who have experienced smaller packages lol, it didn't feel like anything. My partner has a good size, not extraordinarily big but not mirco size either.

Quick Reply

Latest