The Student Room Group

A-Level-Edexcel Psychology 2019

Anyone else?
Hey I do edexcel psychology as well,how's the revision going?
Reply 2
Mine is going ok and you?
Original post by idiotsandwich5
Hey I do edexcel psychology as well,how's the revision going?
Not great, unfortunately I am struggling with issues and debates, I don't really know have much to say in those essays, I see people in my college writing 2 pages for a question and I can barely write one lol
Original post by NanaA23432
Mine is going ok and you?
Reply 4
Same here.For Issues and Debates, I am trying to memorize it (I often forget some points though :frown:).I hope your revision gets better :smile: .For Paper 3, I don't have much to say either.
Original post by idiotsandwich5
Not great, unfortunately I am struggling with issues and debates, I don't really know have much to say in those essays, I see people in my college writing 2 pages for a question and I can barely write one lol
(edited 4 years ago)
omg, that would mean the world to me. I am tying to memorize all the content as well
Anyone know how to structure essay questions for paper 2 and 3?
I really need some notes for issues and debates? Where can I find them?
Reply 8
There are not many online at all.What I did was write down 4 key points from each I and D and the other two marks out of 6 for AO1(if there is no scenerio) would come from either Social ,Cognitive,Biological or Learning(one(?)mark each depending on what pair Edexcel put in the exam for Paper 1).
Original post by Marta Galan
I really need some notes for issues and debates? Where can I find them?
Reply 9
However means a counter to the above evidence so
eg.Barlett used a controlled lab and standardized procedure for his study so it is replicable.
However,this means that it isn't realistic and therefore lacks ecological validity as there are other factors involved(?)
Paper 2:
16(with scenerio)- AO1-6 AO2-4,AO3-6
16 Marker-AO1 (6)
AO3 -10 (Strength and a however,weakness and a however then a strength/weakness and a however(to counter the evidence etc) and conclusion

20 Marker
- same as 16 but more marks for AO1 and AO3
AO3- (Strength and a however,weakness and a however then a strength then a however and lastly a weakness then a however) and conclusion
20 with scenerio(AO1-8,AO2-4,AO3-8)

Paper 3
Section B- 16 marker
AO1-explain I and D
AO1-Explain the study
Evaluate(AO3)-Strength and weakness with however

Same for the second study mentioned.

20 marker-same as for Pap 2 depending on how many points you have/want to make

Original post by tfh
Anyone know how to structure essay questions for paper 2 and 3?

Quick Reply

Latest