The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm doing tudors for paper 1, Luther and the German reformation for paper 2, and civil rights and race relations for paper 3
I am doing Tudors for paper one and Luther for paper two and Witches for paper 3; any advise on how to revise for 1 and 2?
Reply 3
I'm doing Britain transformed for paper 1, USA boom-bust and recovery for paper 2 and witches for paper 3
Reply 4
Essay plans!! Just do loads for different types of questions and memorise them
Original post by bryonymeyer1
I am doing Tudors for paper one and Luther for paper two and Witches for paper 3; any advise on how to revise for 1 and 2?
Thank you!! Are you doing the same ones?
Original post by samiyaq
Essay plans!! Just do loads for different types of questions and memorise them
Reply 6
I'm also doing Russia (paper 1), Mao's China (paper 2) and Lancastrians and Yorkists (Paper 3)
Reply 7
are you guys getting A's? I'm struggling with history soooo much and with 2 weeks till the exam im literally gonna fail? I wanna do essay plans but im scared what i prepare wont come up! x
do you have any predictions for paper 1 and 2? I feel like for paper 1, section C might be on social and economic distress
I don't think rebellions as we did our coursework on it...maybe religious changes? Im not super into predicting cuz if it goes wrong you're screwed ahah
Original post by anonymous.hidden
do you have any predictions for paper 1 and 2? I feel like for paper 1, section C might be on social and economic distress
I get like Bs and some Cs but my teachers are super harsh because its private school so idk realistically. Even the headboy and head girl of my school (Haileybury) are super stressed and they get A*s!
Original post by heididdo
are you guys getting A's? I'm struggling with history soooo much and with 2 weeks till the exam im literally gonna fail? I wanna do essay plans but im scared what i prepare wont come up! x
How are your revising for the source question in paper 2?

Original post by anonymous.hidden
I'm doing tudors for paper 1, Luther and the German reformation for paper 2, and civil rights and race relations for paper 3
Thank you!! Are you doing the same ones?

I'm doing Britain for paper 1, USA for paper 2 and witches for paper 3
What do you reckon will come up for Russia??
My teachers think education but I have no idea how they come up with these guesses
Original post by rosa1111
What do you reckon will come up for Russia??
is anyone doing Britain transformed paper? any predictions?
Civil Rights and Race Relations , and Cold War
Original post by hunnyandlemon
My teachers think education but I have no idea how they come up with these guesses

My teacher thinks that too
something on healthcare as it has not come up yet!! What do you think will come up? :smile:

Original post by samiyaq
is anyone doing Britain transformed paper? any predictions?
Reply 19
Anyone got any predictions for paper 3 witches? Its my worst paper really don't want to mess it up!

Latest

Trending

Trending