The Student Room Group

PwC Career Focus Day/AC

Hey does anyone have an upcoming Career Focus Day/AC with PwC?

I’ve applied for an internship and passed all the stages and I’ve been invited along.

Just wondering if anyone has any advice or has been and knows what it involves?

It’s my first time going for an assessment centre type thing so I’m not sure how to prepare and it’s making me nervous!

Reply 1
Hey, I have mine on the 20th May (London) in the afternoon, I´ve applied to the Graduate Management Consultancy Programme
Reply 2
Oh hey I’ve actually just had mine and I passed and got the role!! Good luck for yours :smile:
Original post by simzzbb
Hey, I have mine on the 20th May (London) in the afternoon, I´ve applied to the Graduate Management Consultancy Programme
Reply 3
Hey, I applied the same program and going to the same ac with you!

Original post by simzzbb
Reply 4
Hey, thats great, sure!
Original post by llss6
Do you wanna add my whatsapp so we can talk more?
hey, i have mine on the 7th so if you have any advice i’d really appreciate it!
Original post by undergrad10
Oh hey I’ve actually just had mine and I passed and got the role!! Good luck for yours :smile:
Reply 6
Nice, congrats! Would be great if you could share how the format was and your overall experience?
Reply 7
Hey guys! Im in the same session as well.
Original post by llss6
Do you wanna add my whatsapp so we can talk more?
Reply 8
sure Let me send you a private message x
Original post by Aleena33
Hey guys! Im in the same session as well. Do you wanna make a whatsapp group ?
Hi mate,
Firstly well done on the offer! I’ve got mine coming up on the 27th, I was wondering whether you could let me know how it was, tips & what you think got you the job.
I imagine I'm going to the last of these career focus days as the internship starts in July. I’m going up to Leeds for it which is 4 hours away for me, so I better get it!
Would love for you to get back to me.
Thanks.

Hi mate,
Firstly well done on the offer! I’ve got mine coming up on the 27th, I was wondering whether you could let me know how it was, tips & what you think got you the job.
I imagine I'm going to the last of these career focus days as the internship starts in July. I’m going up to Leeds for it which is 4 hours away for me, so I better get it!
Would love for you to get back to me.
Thanks.

Hello all,

Just to let you know that it's against TSR's guidelines to be sharing your contact details online, to protect everyone who uses the site.
You can read more about Staying Safe on TSR here.

Quick Reply