What do you think of them generally ?

Would you date one?

no, i have no general thoughts, no

because i have never had a crush on a brown girl
Reply 2
Original post by HoldThisL
no, i have no general thoughts, no

because i have never had a crush on a brown girl

Hmm not physically your type? Or just never found one attractive? Or the cultural baggage?
Original post by Pkqueen
Hmm not physically your type? Or just never found one attractive? Or the cultural baggage?

i wouldn't go as far as to say not my type, no, just never had a crush on one

and i probably wouldn't want a relationship if her parents disliked me for not being muslim or something else cultural yes
Hmm who nose
Reply 5
They’re peng, like peng tings.
i mean i've seen 1 or 2 cute ones;but they aren't my type.
Original post by Pkqueen
Do you find them attractive?

Would you date one?

It's subjective. I find some Pakistani girls attractive, but not others. I would date some but not others.

Generally speaking, I more than likely wouldn't date a Pakistani girl because from previous times friends have, the parents on her side always had issues with it.
Reply 8
cococl
Original post by I'mComingOxford
i mean i've seen 1 or 2 cute ones;but they aren't my type.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 9
owwwkay ...
Original post by Fish40
They’re peng, like peng tings.

Am I the only one whos having a hard time understanding what the title actually means :/
Original post by Pkqueen
Do you find them attractive?

Would you date one?

There’s one Pakistani girl in my class who’s smoking hot. Unfortunately too far out of my league but to answer your question, yes. Her background isn’t really important to me (unless it means I have a lower chance of being accepted by her or her family). If she’s hot, she’s hot.
Reply 11
Original post by Archurus23
There’s one Pakistani girl in my class who’s smoking hot. Unfortunately too far out of my league but to answer your question, yes. Her background isn’t really important to me (unless it means I have a lower chance of being accepted by her or her family). If she’s hot, she’s hot.

My g, I’m rooting for you.
Knew a British Pakistani, she was kinda ok. Since I didn’t bother much about appearance. But the personality was pretty awful. So once she cut me off. Never bothered talking or text her back.

Ps personality plays the most important rule. Who’s to care about appearance. You might go blind just after marrying the prettiest woman in the world. Personality stays, appearance can change. Not to be offensive. So far, I have found the prettiest girls with the worst personalities.. just a facade..
I've seen some South Asian QT 3.14s but not Pakistani gals specifically. Mostly a demographic thing cause I general meet white girls way more than any other race. Like waaayyyy more.
Stop making such posts :rolleyes: :rofl:
Original post by Fish40
My g, I’m rooting for you.

Thanks.
no thoughts. just each time i make a muslim acquaintance i realise how hard it is to be a respectful friend yet staying true to myself as well when it comes to religious debate. :banghead:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
no thoughts. just each time i make a muslim acquaintance i realise how hard it is to be a respectful friend yet staying true to myself as well when it comes to religious debate. :banghead:

Uh, don't mention religion then... it isn't that complex. My best friend is Christian and aside from religious celebratory greetings, we go no further.
I shagged one once.
Yes, yes and yes

Quick Reply

Latest