The Student Room Group

Shamima Begum would face a short drop and a sudden stop in Bangladesh

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Quick-use
If you could write then maybe I might be able to actually understand what you were on about...

If you say so kiddo :smile:
She committed a crime in UK law, however so have many other British Citizens, they didn't lose their citizenship for it. UK has a big racism problem.
With the current state of London it's not like she could make it much worse...
Reply 23
Original post by HighFructose
She committed a crime in UK law, however so have many other British Citizens, they didn't lose their citizenship for it. UK has a big racism problem.

If you were right we'd see all of the Somali, Bengali, Indian, Pakistani, Nigerian etc. decedents packed off...
You seem to be creating a false equivalence between 'relatively' 'minor' offenses and being an active member of a terror group that slaughtered its way across the ME...
Original post by Napp
If you were right we'd see all of the Somali, Bengali, Indian, Pakistani, Nigerian etc. decedents packed off...
You seem to be creating a false equivalence between 'relatively' 'minor' offenses and being an active member of a terror group that slaughtered its way across the ME...

Many fought for PKK/YPG, a prescribed terrorist organisation but they were welcomed back to UK with open arms.
I am still confused as to how she made it past airport security at just 15??
lol same
Original post by forgotten_one
Original post by forgotten_one

Maybe looked older - I'm KS3 and have been invited into "adults only" pubs. Being a 5' 8" year 7* has its problems.

*insert "HuRr DuRr YeAr 7s ArE So DiSrEsPeCtFuL NoWaDaYs".
Many fought for PKK/YPG, a prescribed terrorist organisation but they were welcomed back to UK with open arms.

Neither of those groups go around blowing themselves up at concerts and neither has declared a world wide caliphate where all infidels shall be killed.
Reply 29

She actively supported a group waging war against the UK. Quite different to stealing a Twix from a corner shop.
Hopefully she gets hanged along with her boyfriend, terrorist scumbags deserve no ounce of sympathy. Your sympathy should be for the dead children of Manchester who were blown to bits by parasites like her and other victims of similar attacks across Europe.
The UK is one of the least racist counties in Europe. She's a parasite who joined a proscribed terrorist organisation which has carried out genocide, mass rape, executions, torture, terror attacks.
Reply 32
You know this country actually let’s fighters back in the country. People who fought on the front line for ISIS. She was just a house wife… I’m not taking her side but there’s just so much hypocrisy I have a bigger issue with ISIS killers coming back to Britain than an ISIS house wife.
can someone explain to me how she is even entitled to a Bangladesh citizenship? is it because her parents are from there?

Also how would they deal with her if she was white convert? I think drastically different....
and NZ and muslims who have been victims of terrorism also. Don't be biased....
Original post by AyrshireStudent
Hopefully she gets hanged along with her boyfriend, terrorist scumbags deserve no ounce of sympathy. Your sympathy should be for the dead children of Manchester who were blown to bits by parasites like her and other victims of similar attacks across Europe.
Original post by 3121
You know this country actually let’s fighters back in the country. People who fought on the front line for ISIS. She was just a house wife… I’m not taking her side but there’s just so much hypocrisy I have a bigger issue with ISIS killers coming back to Britain than an ISIS house wife.

Housewife my foot. She was unfazed at seeing heads in bins. I hate to come across all "send them all back, don't like it you know where the door is", but she can eff off. Killing people - IS did let women fight near the end in a kind of Völkssturm - and serving on their "morality police" that forced women to wear a burka is inhuman and inexcusable. On behalf of all Britain, to Mrs Begum:
http://www.stgeorges.co.uk/sites/default/files/blog_uploads/2012/03/winston_churchill_flick-v.jpg
Reply 36

And how many is “many” exactly?
So what though? There’s a slight difference between fighting for the preservation of your people versus the genocidal nut jobs of isis.
Reply 37

I’m sorry was that addressed to me? Where did I say I had sympathy for her?
Original post by 3121

So she says.There is no evidence she was just a housewife.British Intelligence sources have actually claimed she helped stitch bombs on suicide bombers.To be realistic there is no way these people coming back will enhance society in any way.
PRSOM

The UK is one of the least racist counties in Europe. She's a parasite who joined a proscribed terrorist organisation which has carried out genocide, mass rape, executions, torture, terror attacks.

Original post by Mossbourne
Housewife my foot. She was unfazed at seeing heads in bins. I hate to come across all "send them all back, don't like it you know where the door is", but she can eff off. Killing people - IS did let women fight near the end in a kind of Völkssturm - and serving on their "morality police" that forced women to wear a burka is inhuman and inexcusable. On behalf of all Britain, to Mrs Begum:
http://www.stgeorges.co.uk/sites/default/files/blog_uploads/2012/03/winston_churchill_flick-v.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending