The Student Room Group

Angels Quote Islam

Can someone please give me a quote about angels in the Islam faith?
Reply 1
'Each person has angels before him' - which shows 2 guardian angels to protect a person through life
'Record of deeds will be laid open' - which shows actions will be noted down to help God (Allah) decide your fate on Judgement day.
A belief is that - anyone who is an enemy of Mika'il is an enemy of God

Original post by hdurber
Can someone please give me a quote about angels in the Islam faith?
a Muslim prayers for his brother or sister in their absence will be answered. At his or her head there is an angel who is appointed and when he prays for the good of his brother or sister, the angel says Amin you will have something similar’

I have exams in two days please remember me in ur duas inshallah

Thanks everyone
Reply 3
Thank you that's great - just in case there's a 5 mark question where it requires a sacred reference - I'm doing AQA
Original post by MBa16.
'Each person has angels before him' - which shows 2 guardian angels to protect a person through life
'Record of deeds will be laid open' - which shows actions will be noted down to help God (Allah) decide your fate on Judgement day.
A belief is that - anyone who is an enemy of Mika'il is an enemy of God
Reply 4
Yeah don't worry I do AQA too. Good Luck

Original post by hdurber
Thank you that's great - just in case there's a 5 mark question where it requires a sacred reference - I'm doing AQA
Reply 5
Yeah good luck too. Don't suppose you'd have a quote for Jannah and jahannam (heaven and hell) - the revision guide I've got is crap for quotes and I can't seem to find many on google
Original post by MBa16.
Yeah don't worry I do AQA too. Good Luck
Reply 6
Heaven - 'Flagons and cups of pure drink' and 'on couches of well woven cloth' - They describe Heaven/paradise

Hell - 'They will dwell amid scorching winds' and 'Garments of fire will be tailored' - They describe hell
Original post by hdurber
Yeah good luck too. Don't suppose you'd have a quote for Jannah and jahannam (heaven and hell) - the revision guide I've got is crap for quotes and I can't seem to find many on google
Reply 7
That's ace thank you - and super fast response!
Original post by MBa16.
Heaven - 'Flagons and cups of pure drink' and 'on couches of well woven cloth' - They describe Heaven/paradise

Hell - 'They will dwell amid scorching winds' and 'Garments of fire will be tailored' - They describe hell
Reply 8
No problem anytime

Original post by hdurber
That's ace thank you - and super fast response!
sura 35 v 1 - angels are made from light

sura 50 v 17-18 - every person has 2 angels recording their thoughts and actions. this book will be presented on the day off judgement to decide whether one goes to heaven or hell

this isn't the exact wording but you normally don't need to know the exact wording, as long as you can say which verse its from

Quick Reply

Latest