Zabidoo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is 112 points hard to get at A2 and in the actual exam?
It wud mean I need to get 37/38 points per subject AT LEAST...what grade is that??

I want to do law and sociology definetly, but don't know about the 3rd...either maths or art...which wud be easier to get more points?
Last edited by Zabidoo; 1 year ago
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zabidoo)
Is 112 points hard to get at A2 and in the actual exam?
It wud mean I need to get 37/38 points per subject AT LEAST...what grade is that??

I want to do law and sociology definetly, but don't know about the 3rd...either maths or art...which wud be easier to get more points?
A B is 40 points and A C is 32 points so between the two. Depends on you, what do you recon you'll get in your maths gcse?
Zabidoo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
A B is 40 points and A C is 32 points so between the two. Depends on you, what do you recon you'll get in your maths gcse?
I cud get between a 5-7 due to grade boundaries...most likely will get a 6...revising for a 7
In art, I think I'll get a 5, but am predicted a 6 so I'm not sure...

But the thing is maths is so hard at a-level...and i think it has physics stuff to which I hate...but i think it wud be more beneficial...

And Art will stress me out...but there's resources on youtube like the A* videos which can help

So it's like which one 😂😂 both have pros and cons...I will have to put effort into both...it's so hard to choose
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zabidoo)
I cud get between a 5-7 due to grade boundaries...most likely will get a 6...revising for a 7
In art, I think I'll get a 5, but am predicted a 6 so I'm not sure...

But the thing is maths is so hard at a-level...and i think it has physics stuff to which I hate...but i think it wud be more beneficial...

And Art will stress me out...but there's resources on youtube like the A* videos which can help

So it's like which one 😂😂 both have pros and cons...I will have to put effort into both...it's so hard to choose
Perhaps see which you get the best gcse grade in if you're unsure, i didn't do either a levels so i can't say what the physics content is like for maths. You can find the specifications on exam boards website for both, that will tell you what you would learn for both subjects.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (78)
26.71%
No - I have already returned home (35)
11.99%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (58)
19.86%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.62%
No - I live at home during term anyway (90)
30.82%

Watched Threads