The Student Room Group

freakiest **** you've done

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ctchannah
i dont need to be strong anyway
i like being weak sometimes..

That's great, I'm happy for you.

Happy Hanukkah friend
ffs i mean like for e.g if u pissed on me or something idk being unhygenic i wouldn't stand it
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I actually don't :s-smilie:
ffs i mean like for e.g if u pissed on me or something idk being unhygenic i wouldn't stand it

Right.... but again, she leaked water which she put in herself, you're talking like I pissed in her ass or something :rofl: Why is any of this my fault :s-smilie:
im not jew but have a sh*t day i guess? ...
Original post by JoshDarnIt
That's great, I'm happy for you.

Happy Hanukkah friend
Original post by TheRealSquiddy
Safe, Sane, Consensual.
Make what you're doing is safe
If is doesn't appear to be sane, don't do it.
And for anything, tying, spanking, ****ing cutting if you're into that . Consent. always

and always have a safeword, for both people's sake

Okay, that's all reasonable and what I was going to do anyway - but still helpful. Thanks!
okay i mean if i was in your position and if someone did something like that to me then i'd have left
Right.... but again, she leaked water which she put in herself, you're talking like I pissed in her ass or something :rofl: Why is any of this my fault :s-smilie:
im not jew but have a sh*t day i guess? ...

I'm not Jewish either and thank you but I think I'll pass
If you wanted clean reply's why ask about freaky sh*t (not try to be mean just wondering)

I
just curious
no trolls please
btw- keep it clean :smile:
u could wish me a sh*t day and i wouldn't mind

Spoiler

okay then merry late easter then
I'm not Jewish either and thank you but I think I'll pass
idk tbh just got a warning i guess??
Original post by thegirlinohio
If you wanted clean reply's why ask about freaky sh*t (not try to be mean just wondering)

I
okay i mean if i was in your position and if someone did something like that to me then i'd have left

It's just a little oopsie, we're humans, we have bodily functions that sometimes go wrong, oh well. She said it made her feel more comfortable being sexually open with me after me being so cool about it and our sex life was even better after the incident :top:
3 gangbangs, 2 orgies, and several instances of being with married women who were cheating on their husbands.
u could wish me a sh*t day and i wouldn't mind

Spoiler

okay then merry late easter then

Every day is great when you're livin' like a king :u:

G'day to you to
i understand that...true i guess
but i wouldn't stand it and probably die of embarrassment and air that person for a couple of days
and it depends on how deep you are in the relationship
It's just a little oopsie, we're humans, we have bodily functions that sometimes go wrong, oh well. She said it made her feel more comfortable being sexually open with me after me being so cool about it and our sex life was even better after the incident :top:
Original post by Anonymous
it was pretty nice, it felt sensual esp since it's not a place that normally gets touched by others. only problem was i get a little ticklish in my feet so it was hard maintaining composure lol

Who tf cares about composure? Sex is like, a war of trying to break the other person's composure in the most pleasant way possible
i understand that...true i guess
but i wouldn't stand it and probably die of embarrassment and air that person for a couple of days
and it depends on how deep you are in the relationship

Yeah, you sound a little more concerned with sexual hygiene than we both are though, I gave her a golden shower a few times for example :rofl:
Well some people like to be slow and sensual...its all about prefrence
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Who tf cares about composure? Sex is like, a war of trying to break the other person's composure in the most pleasant way possible
more like goodnight tbh..
and good for u :smile:
Every day is great when you're livin' like a king :u:

G'day to you to
ewwwwwww stop it please thats gross... i wouldn't stand that
Yeah, you sound a little more concerned with sexual hygiene than we both are though, I gave her a golden shower a few times for example :rofl:
more like goodnight tbh..
and good for u :smile:

That's racist

Cheers m8

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending